Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Happy with Scenarios?
Page 2 of 2
FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
21 - 10-15-2008, 16:59
I wouldn't play on a server with NO scenarios. I prefer a mix of scens and open RVR. They just need to make Open RVR equally viable for leveling as doing scen so I can do some of both. And yeah, some scenarios do have problem but they seem to be doing a good job of fixing things pretty quickly.

Sponsored Links
Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
22 - 10-15-2008, 20:37
THey should allow you to play all the Scenario's below your Tier and not just keep you restricted to your current Tier. That would open up a lot more Variety. Just keep the players queued from equal tiers. That way you can play Gates of Ekrund with T2 players, or Stone Troll with T3 players.

It would also be interesting if you could queue a Warband, so you coulsd go Guild Warband against Guild Warband. That would solve the general problems, typical of MP PuG gameplay.

ragingbunny
VeteranX
Old
23 - 10-15-2008, 21:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsfury View Post
THey should allow you to play all the Scenario's below your Tier and not just keep you restricted to your current Tier. That would open up a lot more Variety. Just keep the players queued from equal tiers. That way you can play Gates of Ekrund with T2 players, or Stone Troll with T3 players.

It would also be interesting if you could queue a Warband, so you coulsd go Guild Warband against Guild Warband. That would solve the general problems, typical of MP PuG gameplay.
how would u propose they balance that since the upper tiers have access to more spells etc? Just drop their equivalency lvl to that tier's lowest lvl? Or drop their lvl to that tier's highest lvl and only allow them to use up that lvl's spells..?

Swamp Kitten
VeteranX
Old
24 - 10-15-2008, 21:42
I think he meant just playing the maps in general, not dropping back into T2, but I could be wrong.

ragingbunny
VeteranX
Old
25 - 10-15-2008, 22:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Kitten View Post
I think he meant just playing the maps in general, not dropping back into T2, but I could be wrong.
ah, i was thinking he meant player #'s, ie: not quick enough queues

Swamp Kitten
VeteranX
Old
26 - 10-15-2008, 23:52
/shrug

Either or

I'd like to see the sponsor system similar to CoH/CoV where high level players can bring along low level players and they get boosted and vice versa.

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Happy with Scenarios?

Social Website Bullshit