post what add-ons you have so I know what to grab

Sponsored Links
Travace
VeteranXV
Old
42 - 10-14-2008, 14:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxx View Post
Ugh, I hate when people block off 1/3 of their screen like that. I try to clear up as much viewing room on mine as possible, I even play with the UI off sometimes. (solo PvE, of course)
i like the middle and top of my screen to be clean. I like having everything on the bottom blocked like that. In wow i used the Sunnport art addon and loved it so i am going for the same kind of look.

I see a lot of people that like tons of **** right in the middle ...like DaHud. I understand the usefullness of that but i never really liked it.

addons i am using....

ActionPoints
BestiaryHelper
BottomsUp
EZCraft
ItemLinker
LibSlash
LibSurveyor
LibTime
NRarity
SpamMeNot
StickyChatWindow
TimeToRank(plugin for WaaghBar)
Vertigo
waaghbar (+ bagcount plugin and simple cords plugin)
zmm(its the Mini Map)

Last edited by Travace; 10-14-2008 at 14:06..
Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
43 - 10-14-2008, 14:06
here's a question, does anyone know how to get that huge yellow text out of the middle of my screen that says like 'QUEST COMPLETED' or whatever. It is ****ing annoying and in my way.

Fitty
TW Diplomat4
Old
44 - 10-14-2008, 14:11
I would think you could move that with the layout editor but I could be wrong.

Fitty
TW Diplomat4
Old
45 - 10-14-2008, 14:14
You could also just download the file from Heimdal if you like the layout of his. I only needed to tweak it a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimdal View Post
the addon folder for warhammer is pretty damn light weight hah.. guess that will change eventually. anyway, here is what i guess it everything warui.rar - FileFront.com cleaned it up a tad since the screen above, but pretty much all the same.

that's interface and user files. only thing that might not apply to those folders is the ui scale, which is lowered to about 25% on the slider.

if it's not all setup right, then it's not too hard to do on your own. just some moving and resizing.

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
46 - 10-14-2008, 14:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
here's a question, does anyone know how to get that huge yellow text out of the middle of my screen that says like 'QUEST COMPLETED' or whatever. It is ****ing annoying and in my way.
i am not 100% but it might be the Peaceful Quest Tracker.

UI layout editor does not allow you to move that tho :/

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
47 - 10-14-2008, 16:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travace View Post
nice. where idd you DL the influence addon for waaghbar ? I dont see it on curse.

someone released a bag space addon for waaghbar that is nice. Also a simple cords which makes room on that bar a lot as long as you turn off the location one.

is what i got so far... i need a new party addon ..just not sure what i want to roll with yet.
Get Clean Unit Frames unless you're in love with the portraits. CleanUnitFrames - Addons - Curse.
You can also use squared as your party frame if you want. I just have the party frames disabled and squared shows up instead on the left side. In scenarios/warbands it adds a new column for each row.

The Influence addon for waaaghbar is InfluenceText InfluenceText - Addons - Curse.

Santa
VeteranXV
Old
48 - 10-14-2008, 17:01
AutoLoot - Addons - Curse

ActionBarColor - Addons - Curse

these 2 i have found very practical and simple. Autoloot and one that colors action boxes red when you can't use them (buffs on non-group members, out of range etc.)

Arjay
VeteranXV
Old
49 - 10-14-2008, 18:00
auto loot is a native function now

Voxx
Veteran++
Old
50 - 10-14-2008, 18:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travace View Post
i like the middle and top of my screen to be clean. I like having everything on the bottom blocked like that. In wow i used the Sunnport art addon and loved it so i am going for the same kind of look.
Yea, it was huge in WoW to do that, but there were mods that actually changed the viewport to make the bottom black. That way you could still see just as much of the game, covering it up with 2 big black text boxes is just strange to me, but to each their own.

Also, if no one mentioned it yet, the mod preciousss is a must. It shows all of your jewelery tooltips when you highlight one, instead of the first slot. Makes ring comparisons a lot easier.

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
51 - 10-14-2008, 19:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseMyrmidon View Post
Get Clean Unit Frames unless you're in love with the portraits. CleanUnitFrames - Addons - Curse.
You can also use squared as your party frame if you want. I just have the party frames disabled and squared shows up instead on the left side. In scenarios/warbands it adds a new column for each row.

The Influence addon for waaaghbar is InfluenceText InfluenceText - Addons - Curse.
thanks im gonna grab InfluenceText
Yea i do kind of like the pics thats why i havent leaped into sometihng else yet. For wow i used AG_Unit Frames and i always set it to the one that was a big square pic. Something i will prolly live without in WAR but would be nice to see someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxx View Post
Yea, it was huge in WoW to do that, but there were mods that actually changed the viewport to make the bottom black. That way you could still see just as much of the game, covering it up with 2 big black text boxes is just strange to me, but to each their own.

Also, if no one mentioned it yet, the mod preciousss is a must. It shows all of your jewelery tooltips when you highlight one, instead of the first slot. Makes ring comparisons a lot easier.
i read about that one and i really should grab it... some people were saying it had issues with overlapping if you didnt run a high enough res. So i didnt grab it right away.

Goofy
VeteranXV
Old
52 - 10-21-2008, 23:29

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
53 - 10-25-2008, 16:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
K i just found a addon that does this and puts the msg's into your chat frame

SmartAlert - Addons - Curse

Page 3 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page The UI Thread

Social Website Bullshit