Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Rune Priest Build
Serle
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 10-01-2008, 02:03
Rune Priest Career Builder - Warhammer Online

This is what I'm thinking about.
Im only really worried about getting one tactic and I think the one I selected would benefit my party the most. As for spells I only really see two that I would want and they're both top-tier Grimnir. The resurrect is...meh..but its better as a spell because it allows the res as opposed to the morale ability. Taking the res spell then allows me a damage morale ability and after battling in a tight-quartered keep tonight I can see where 2400 damage over 65 feet could be devastating. I know things change from tier to tier, but I can always respecialize. Nothing else really appeals to me. I was going to go Valaya until I realized that my staple rune of regeneration is not affected by leveling up that path. Thoughts? Criticisms? Help?

*edit* One other spell that I liked the look of was Rune of Battle. Don't know how to get it without getting rid of some of my heavy hitters. That and it's not that much damage and I mostly focus on healing in fights lest I know i can finish someone off really easily or I find myself alone.

Sponsored Links
Draynar
VeteranX
Old
2 - 10-01-2008, 08:56
This is what I'm thinking:

Note: rune of speed isnt .25 off casting it's 25% aka when it's ranged vs ranged we drop that on our Bw's engineers and such and watch them shoot out aoe supah fast.

Serle
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 10-01-2008, 13:07
After some discussion I have switched to this build I think.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Rune Priest Build

Social Website Bullshit