Can someone give me a break down of the classes? by Dennis - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Can someone give me a break down of the classes?
Dennis
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 09-25-2008, 01:03
Or give me a link that breaks it down into simple terms a former WoW player could relate to? The Warhammer wiki wasn't very helpful.

I just bought the game and am in the process of building my PC so all I can do is read about it at this point. I'm trying to decide which class(es) to roll.

I played WoW for like 3 years until BC and had 60s of pretty much every class. It was fun for a bit and I owned in every aspect of that game before I quit from being bored and burnt out.

Rogue was my favorite class simply for the surprise stealth aspect and secondly for the best single target dps. I want to be able to take on multiple opponents if I'm good enough (not because of the gear or being overpowered).

Or you can just tell me what classes you play and what your daily routine consists of.

Sponsored Links
Iamtehwalrus
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 09-25-2008, 01:10
All Class/Career Descriptions & Reviews - Warhammer Forums

Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 09-25-2008, 01:48
If you like rogues go Witch Elf or Witch Hunter, those two are as close to a WoW rogue as you'll get.

Dennis
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 09-25-2008, 02:43
Witch Hunter sounds pretty cool. How different are Witch Elves?

Slobax
VeteranX
Old
5 - 09-25-2008, 04:58
This is just a general observation, but from what I've seen it seems like WE's do more damage and you are less likely to see a WE named "Vanhelszings" or some gay ****.

But then again you have to be comfortable playing a female toon (yeah, i used 'toon') and I'm not.

Evil Engineer
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
6 - 09-25-2008, 05:00
I find chosen is pretty fun, you won't be topping any DPS meters with it but you can take a beating and dish it back as well. The guard skill we have is a ****ing GODSEND to the squishies (Splits all damage between guarded target and the chosen 50/50) As well we having various auras and knockdowns we get a neat skill called Hold the Line which is great for leading charges into enemy groups and protecting those behind you

Last edited by Evil Engineer; 09-25-2008 at 05:02..
Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 09-25-2008, 08:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Engineer View Post
I find chosen is pretty fun, you won't be topping any DPS meters with it but you can take a beating and dish it back as well. The guard skill we have is a ****ing GODSEND to the squishies (Splits all damage between guarded target and the chosen 50/50) As well we having various auras and knockdowns we get a neat skill called Hold the Line which is great for leading charges into enemy groups and protecting those behind you
3 tanks shoulder-to-shoulder doing Hold The Line at a keep door should effectively block anyone coming in the front door (including our own). A Black Orc pulling some gay Braveheart-esque **** standing in the middle of the door and a little outside is not. Seriously everyone was getting around that guy.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Can someone give me a break down of the classes?

Social Website Bullshit