Page 2 of 2
TseTse
VeteranX
Old
21 - 09-30-2008, 10:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by kesh View Post
this is why TW sucks at 99.9% of mmos that they play in
Actually, name another MMO where we pulled together 100+ people, and then even made a move from one server to another with almost everybody going?

And i might add... i think the chunk of BE hopping to Red Eye will NOT kill the BE on Ulthuan.

There's a core group of friends/players on there still, and it's inevitable that folks will also poke around on alts with them down the road. It's all good.

Sponsored Links
Oxyminoan
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 09-30-2008, 10:53
I was actually discussing this with Gundam last night. I have no problem handing leadership of the guild over to people who decide to stay.

Wrathchild
VeteranXV
Old
23 - 09-30-2008, 13:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JodoFett View Post
I am not abandoning Ulthuan in the long term, but I'll be mainly playing my Order alt for the time being.
Pretty much ^

I like my Marauder but the current state of Ulthuan is bad and it looks to be get worse before it improves. I will log in occasionally to have some Marauder fun but won't be on that server often for a month at least. Things might get better by then, it might take longer. I think it will balance out at some point, because right now there is an exodus on both sides. The log in pop numbers are lower than they have ever been and it's possible that new people coming on to the server might change the environment.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 09-30-2008, 14:41
i dont see how it's getting worse

my t2 queues were over an hour and lately the t3 queues have been reasonable... 10-15min when i play past 10pm.

also, order guilds do a lot of group runs so when i'm going solo in pubs, order is winning a VAST majority of scenarios now unless we get competant players which is next to never.

bright wizards really come into their own at tier 3 and order basically has a huge ranged advantage; they kill basically anyone that is in range. the healing isn't powerful enough to heal a chosen/black orc who is taking it from melee & 2+ bright wizards.

Tor Anroc seems fun when you aren't playing with people with downs... i can't count how many times i'm about to push some overextended player's **** in and all of a sudden some chosen retard swoops in and punts them into the order cluster.

people use the knockback every time it's up and don't think for a second about whether or not they should actually use it.

TseTse
VeteranX
Old
25 - 09-30-2008, 15:17
the multi-queuing oughta be awesome for servers like ulthuan.

ResolvE
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 09-30-2008, 15:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by TseTse View Post
Actually, name another MMO where we pulled together 100+ people, and then even made a move from one server to another with almost everybody going?

And i might add... i think the chunk of BE hopping to Red Eye will NOT kill the BE on Ulthuan.

There's a core group of friends/players on there still, and it's inevitable that folks will also poke around on alts with them down the road. It's all good.
daoc.....protectorites and the other tw guild that merged then broke off then merged then broke off till most of the serious daoc players left to join more serious guilds, or went to mid/perc to smash some tw ****s.

Breyer
VeteranX
Old
27 - 09-30-2008, 17:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
people use the knockback every time it's up and don't think for a second about whether or not they should actually use it.
Christ I hate this.

Only melees on a healer about to die and some ****ing jackass pubbie BO knocks him out of range. Way to go.

Or in some scenario, knock a flag carrier closer to the objective. Or knock an enemy closer to our flag carrier.

People are this dumb.

Gundam
VeteranX
Old
28 - 09-30-2008, 18:30
Oxy and I talked and we agreed that we should just promote Dac to guild leader since he is going to stay. Don't know what tsetse thinks about that though.

Gringo
VeteranXV
Old
29 - 09-30-2008, 20:33
*psst* Omicron always recruiting Order on Drifting Castle. Leaders ain't goin' nowhere, and up to guild rank 11. Queue times are great. PM me for details */psst*

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
30 - 09-30-2008, 20:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breyer View Post
Christ I hate this.

Only melees on a healer about to die and some ****ing jackass pubbie BO knocks him out of range. Way to go.

Or in some scenario, knock a flag carrier closer to the objective. Or knock an enemy closer to our flag carrier.

People are this dumb.
i just did the talabec dam thing and the same chosen guy punted a witch hunter that was outnumbered 4 to 1 off the dam and to safety.

then the same chosen swooped in as we were meleeing the bomb carrier handily and punted him behind us into the order group where he was healed up.

i swear these people have downs.

BlazerBlade
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
31 - 09-30-2008, 23:00
I will still be sticking around on ulthuan... So let me know what I can do too help also

Ayestes
Veteran
Old
32 - 10-01-2008, 01:03
I can't convince Shadowstep to stay? <- Virydia

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
33 - 10-01-2008, 01:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayestes View Post
He's an OP BW now. You're welcome to join us on REM if you want.

Gundam
VeteranX
Old
34 - 10-01-2008, 01:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayestes View Post
He hoped you would join us.

Ayestes
Veteran
Old
35 - 10-01-2008, 09:32
I'll make an alt, but at least for the time being I've got RL friends on Ulthuan. Besides, despite being meager compared to a BW I still love my Sorc.

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
36 - 10-01-2008, 09:36
BW's damage buff doesn't make that stupid whistling noise.

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Future of Ulthuan Blood Eagle

Social Website Bullshit