[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

xnotDHe.jpg

sicc part

I'm just pointing out that to find yourself in that sort of situation, you've made some seriously fucking bad choices in your life, and your judgement probably isn't as great as you might think it is.

Yeah my bad choice was being young and not understanding my parents were not my friends. At all. That is why as an adult I have nothing to do with them. My judgement is good enough to the point I completely turned my life around and my dog lives better than both of them ever will.

Thank you for your completely unneeded input. If I want to know how to lose the game I will ask you.

I do enjoy how you retards went from thinking biden won the election to meaningless ad hominem attacks on me though.

You bitches do realise things are only going to get worse for you all in many ways do you not? Focusing on a bit of defense would be the prudent course to take. Our offense is just now starting. If there was ever a time to stop it, now is that time.

Not that you can stop it. Dumb fucks. :lol:

Justice Roberts is a confirmed pedo and that cunt Justice Sotomayer is going to get what she has coming too. President Trump is not going to just get another term. He will nominate and get more Supreme Court justices as well.
Wish I had that confidence.

You are the second person who has said that. The first is the school teacher I "date" from time to time.

Confidence is not hard. Just know yourself, know what you are dealing with, know how to counter what you are dealing with, and know what you are talking about. :)

EDIT: Understanding ones ability is what is boils down to I suppose. Confidence is a good thing. Arrogance, not so much.

Last edited:
Back