[(#)SOCCER] 2009-2010 Season Thread

Me and my friend are probably going to be going to this game tomorrow in order to tie this together with a trip to get fireworks.

Since we're poor college students and most other tickets are sold out we're probably going to have to be on the end line third tier section...but fuck it, I want to see them play.

donovan_edited-11.jpg

This struck me as... well... great. The song too. It makes me flash back to HS like a Vietnam Vet. :D

Great Football Moments In MS Paint

some drama in the final roster for the english squad

Football365 | World Cup 2010 in South Africa | England | Walcott misses cut, Barry in

i thought huddlestone is 10x better player at the moment than carrick. carrick does terrible on european nights for manU. he has no defensive skills whatsoever - a luxury player by definition. huddlestone can at least tackle in addition to the pre-requisite passing, vision and a rocket right foot

capello fucked up on that one

also warnock in after having only played 6 minutes of international football but bent out after a 25 goal season... very interesting selections indeed

a soccer match....is like a tag-team boxing match...except its 11v11 and whoevers fighting in the ring is randomly selected/tagged in and out

at any given second, there could be a knockdown or knockout...

[/derp]

laporta won't pull it without paying a heavy price... wenger despises him and is going to make it as difficult and lucrative as possible... and i can't blame him, laporta is a faggot

i just hope he doesn't empty the coffers on his way out just to deprive rosell from being the one that signs cesc

Last edited:
Could you imagine, though? First Villa and now potentially Cesc?

Expectations are going to be high to say the least.

I wonder what the offer is. It's gotta be huge. Arsene has been pretty adamant about saying Cesc is not for sale and ensuring everyone that Cesc is the future for Arsenal.

I just don't see Wenger accepting. Arsenal aren't really strapped for cash and they really can't afford to lose such a key player. They have so much more to lose by letting Cesc go than gain, imo.

Back