How come there's no girls on this forum

Why does ST care so much? And since he does, why doesn't he realize there are still a couple dozen females, though most aren't too attention whorish and post about being female all the time.

suicidetaxi has to fill his monthly quota of 'i hate tw and am better than everyone here stop making fun of me' threads.

They usually remind me of those druggy threads, where you know some brat has just come down and makes some pseudo-philisophical bullshit post. You can smell the weed just reading it.

It's an observation.

I know this might be difficult for some of you DNA-challenged rejects to comprehend... but some people (like me) happen to notice things about things.

And what I noticed is that, if this was a bar, I would fucking leave it. If this was a party, I'd go somewhere else. Fuck if this was even my neighborhood, I'd move.

THERE

IS

NO

PUSSY

HERE

Not that I want to mack on chicks online, (no, I'm not Akuma), but it's nice - and normal - to wanna hear a chick's point of view sometimes, or see them post pics (especially if they're good looking), or just generally have a fuckin female presence. Ya know... a presence that doesn't involve some anti-social loser sitting around getting off insulting people on the Internet in between playing video games and eating Cheezy-Poofs in their mom's basement.

I'm just kind of kooky like that, I guess.

It's an observation.

I know this might be difficult for some of you DNA-challenged rejects to comprehend... but some people (like me) happen to notice things about things.

And what I noticed is that, if this was a bar, I would fucking leave it. If this was a party, I'd go somewhere else. Fuck if this was even my neighborhood, I'd move.

THERE

IS

NO

PUSSY

HERE

Not that I want to mack on chicks online, (no, I'm not Akuma), but it's nice - and normal - to wanna hear a chick's point of view sometimes, or see them post pics (especially if they're good looking), or just generally have a fuckin female presence. Ya know... a presence that doesn't involve some anti-social loser sitting around getting off insulting people on the Internet in between playing video games and eating Cheezy-Poofs in their mom's basement.

hahahaha

trust me

Any woman with an opinion worth hearing would go out of her way to never mention she was a woman here.

And I don't mean these dumb bitches that use indefinite pronouns which they know makes it obvious they are chicks.

So take solace in the fact that either

1. No decent chicks have ever visited tw.
or
2. There are decent chicks here, and you'll never know it.

It's an observation.

THERE

IS

NO

PUSSY

HERE

Fucking hilarious....:lol:

um, thats all i expect out of tw honestly. aint the best place to find chicks LOL

There sure are a lot of guys in this bathroom. If this was a bar, or a party I would totally bail. I'll keep shitting all over here though.

Back