This may be my last post

I was bored at work. :wave:

Impressive work, sir. The language is more 1890s than 1800s, but excellent job on the format nonetheless.

Do a screenshot of, say, an AkumA thread in that same vein and I will personally guarantee you a TWHoF spot. (A bit of bribery and possible bomb threats to Rayn will probably streamline the process.)

Impressive work, sir. The language is more 1890s than 1800s, but excellent job on the format nonetheless.

Do a screenshot of, say, an AkumA thread in that same vein and I will personally guarantee you a TWHoF spot. (A bit of bribery and possible bomb threats to Rayn will probably streamline the process.)

The language and all are just a guestimate of how it all might vaguely look like (in a twisted steampunk dimension). To do an Akuma thread would require some preparation in the form of reading, let's say, Tolstoy or Chekov and then re-writing a dramatic realization of a page of the thread in a drunken, manic flurry of inspiration in the middle of the night.

:boogie:

The language and all are just a guestimate of how it all might vaguely look like (in a twisted steampunk dimension). To do an Akuma thread would require some preparation in the form of reading, let's say, Tolstoy or Chekov and then re-writing a dramatic realization of a page of the thread in a drunken, manic flurry of inspiration in the middle of the night.

:boogie:

If you are prepared to do this, my friend, you will become legend. I for one will sing your praises to all the Internet until the ending of the Earth. Also, I will give you twenty bucks.

Im currently on the train heading home from work, then we were engulfed in smoke on my carriage... apparently there was a fire under our carriage.

the route we take goes where there is no civilization and hard as hell to get there quickly, I cant be fucked waiting for another train now that it's taken this long....

you suck at telling stories.

Mr Ben Reed:

trblwr1800ud4.jpg

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=550258

Last edited:
Back