We need more of you to play battle dawn... teedub world takeover.

we should get some spies running in some of the other bigger alliances. not in game spies, but an actual account embedded in another alliance.

All you new players need to clump together when you plop down your colonies. Don't just put it anywhere. There's a reason most of the T/W2, T/W, and T/W3 guys are right next to each other - so we can help each other out fast instead of being 4 hours away from each other. What you're doing is making yourselves easy targets for an opponent to take advantage of.

Also, someone take the initiative to make a fourth team if the others are filled.

Current status:

T/W: 6 spots remaining, but the team is pretty much inactive and dead.
T/W2: Full.
TW/3: 3 spots remaining. Message Dionysus or look for the TW/3 colony with the orange flag and msg that.
TW/0: 2 spots remaining. Message Spinfusor.

Note that the "/" in the TW teams is different in the last two teams.

All you new players need to clump together when you plop down your colonies. Don't just put it anywhere. There's a reason most of the T/W2, T/W, and T/W3 guys are right next to each other - so we can help each other out fast instead of being 4 hours away from each other. What you're doing is making yourselves easy targets for an opponent to take advantage of.

Also, someone take the initiative to make a fourth team if the others are filled.

Current status:

T/W: 6 spots remaining, but the team is pretty much inactive and dead.
T/W2: Full.
TW/3: 3 spots remaining. Message Dionysus or look for the TW/3 colony with the orange flag and msg that.
TW/0: 2 spots remaining. Message Spinfusor.

Note that the "/" in the TW teams is different in the last two teams.

I just started, but every single colony surrounding me has a T/W tag on it.

I just started, but every single colony surrounding me has a T/W tag on it.

Yea, it's not that big a deal. It's just that sometimes you get attacked, and if you have a teammate right next to you (or preferably 5 or 6), they can send you stuff. The farther they are away, the longer it will take to send assistance and the more oil is wasted.

Someone on the T/W team CANNOT send stuff to a T/W2 or T/W3 "teammate." The game only considers us allies, not teammates. If you are on T/W2 and move into a spot occupied by a T/W3 player, the game will view this as an attack, not assistance.

We started off okay, but now that we're breeding like TW rabbits, it's looking a little messy.

they need to make the groups bigger so we could all be teammates, and wouldn't have to worry about shit like that. Isn't that how it was in tribalwars?

I liked being a TW spy, people would talk about attacking a TW member, and I would warn them and then talk them into attacking someone else...then the TW member would hit them while they were vulnerable...was awesome shit.

Back