Reload this Page I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK
Page 3 of 3
Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
41 - 01-22-2010, 07:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beren View Post
i know this is troll bait.. but it still scares me that some crazies may believe this crap.
eventually they will stop borrowing the U.S. money, and we will be in bread lines because of it.

inevitably military funding will be cut, which is what happens when a country can no longer purchase using its native currency.

George Washington already saw it in a vision, as have many others, the next war will be on our own soil - don't worry. What happens when the U.S. defaults on foreign debt? you tell me what the Chinese do, they now have the same production we had 80 yrs ago and have more than 10x the production capacity.

war is inevitable. They train and prepare for it on a daily basis, Americans delude themselves in believing everyone wants peace just like they do

the Chinese devalue the dollar and their own currency in order to destroy it. They have had that goal in mind all along.

Sponsored Links
ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
42 - 01-22-2010, 07:36
Togo...they aren't "borrowing" our money, they are bank rolling it.

carouselambra
Veteran++
Old
43 - 01-22-2010, 07:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Togowack View Post
eventually they will cruncha borrowing the U.S. cruncha, and we will be in cruncha lines because of cruncha.

inevitably cruncha funding will be cruncha, which is what cruncha when a country can no longer cruncha using its native cruncha.

George Washington already saw it in a cruncha, as have many others, the next cruncha will be on our own cruncha - don't cruncha. What happens when the cruncha defaults on foreign cruncha? you tell me what the cruncha do, they now have the same cruncha we had 80 yrs ago and have more than 10x the cruncha capacity.

cruncha is inevitable. They train and cruncha for it on a daily cruncha, Americans cruncha themselves in believing cruncha wants peace just like they cruncha

the Chinese cruncha the dollar and their own cruncha in order to cruncha it. They have had cruncha goal in mind all cruncha.

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
44 - 01-22-2010, 07:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICFire View Post
Togo...they aren't "borrowing" our money, they are bank rolling it.
depends on what kind of return, doesn't it? I've heard that foreign lenders in the last year that bought dollars saw their investment drop in value 10-15% relative to what it was when they purchased it.

therefore

no one in their right mind will purchase american dollars if they have any other alternative. In turn for this Bernanke will print more dollars. In turn for that, the dollar will further devaluate, because Obama is incapable of cutting the budget.

The snow ball will go down the hill, and something will give, and it'll be soon.

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
45 - 01-22-2010, 07:46
Well with the USSC ruling yesterday everyone should be very afraid for our country.

...after all many a large corporation isn't American owned...thus they just court sanction foreign influence peddling...

TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
46 - 01-22-2010, 12:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantric Rex View Post
Hey btw where are all the anti war demonstrators now?

staxxx
Veteran++
Old
47 - 01-22-2010, 13:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Togowack View Post
George Washington already saw it in a vision, as have many others, the next war will be on our own soil
what the ****? Maybe he saw the ****ing CIVIL WAR or some ****. what a ****ty troll.

arcadus
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 01-22-2010, 13:13
DURDURKADURRRRR

Page 3 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter , asemen shitter , conan o'brien , jay leno