[POLL] are u a wordcel or a shape rotator ??

are u a wordcel or a shape shifter ??

• Total voters
carl of the dockers has feelings of inadequacy

explains a lot

Wordcel is a slang term derived from incel used to define someone who has high verbal intelligence and is "good with words" but feels inadequately compensated for their skill, the "cel" suffix denoting frustration over being denied something they feel they deserve. The term arose in prominence in early 2022 when Twitter user "roon" began using it in public discourse, although it first appeared on 4chan in 2019 in a comparable context. The related term Shape Rotator, sometimes known as a Mathcel or Numbercel is used to define someone with high command in math or another technical STEM field but feels they deserve more respect for it. Wordcels and numbercels are often portrayed as rivals and sometimes boiled down with political connotations, Wordcels representing the woke who more often go after liberal arts degrees and Numbercels representing those who go into more perceptively practical STEM fields.

Licking my butthole changed his/her life and I'm so happy I had that much power over him/her.

Background infos:
Six years ago I tagged over 500 threads started by lemon that forced him/her to close the old lemon account and start a new meber lemontw account. A couple years before that I paid a voodoo priest to put a hex on him/her but that didn't work.

Licking my butthole changed his/her life and I'm so happy I had that much power over him/her.

Background infos:
Six years ago I tagged over 500 threads started by lemon that forced him/her to close the old lemon account and start a new meber lemontw account. A couple years before that I paid a voodoo priest to put a hex on him/her but that didn't work.

effort tagging lmfao

(rent free)

Back