Your desks, show them to me

Yeah the gigantic sears tower made that so hard to detect amram ponytail gixxer boy

Forensic scientist! Reeee

Better engineer in some front edge and center section support brother.
EBcqVJK.png

I would do something like this in 3x3 post or 1x1 square tube steel preferably.

bRx8OKt.png

my dad's infamous middle-of-the-room corner desk is like data's drawing, except cheaper (particle board and brackets... @ least he got it for free)

it's made it thru 17+ years of crts, flatbed scanners, death star printers and piles of binders on it, but a screw on 1 of the brackets looked like it's starting to get ripped out of the particle board last time i checked

anyway this means that data will be fine w/o the ~tubes~

There likely won't ever be a large load on the front edge of the middle section so he'll be fine. Still, best practice would be a better support system.

Better engineer in some front edge and center section support brother.

I would do something like this in 3x3 post or 1x1 square tube steel preferably.

https://i.imgur.com/bRx8OKt.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

I have, it's just not in the render. 1/4" plate steel straps will support it from the underside. I'm having them cut at BigBlueSaw next week.

Good lookin' out though. ;)

Adjustable height bi level desk

I think mine is made of steel and iron, weighs a fuckton for how small it is. Chain and hand crank to adjust each side

I should make some new boards for it since the current ones are looking a bit rough

Never found a desk I liked more than it, not sure why they aren't more common

Adjustable height bi level desk

I think mine is made of steel and iron, weighs a fuckton for how small it is. Chain and hand crank to adjust each side

I should make some new boards for it since the current ones are looking a bit rough

Never found a desk I liked more than it, not sure why they aren't more common

:Pstfu:

we just got a bunch of veridesks at work; I'll probably grab one of those.

At home I'm going simple writing desk

Back