Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 32 of 8750
phaytal
VeteranXV
Old
621 - 11-21-2016, 15:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dawg View Post
Pre existing conditions are the whole reason premiums are skyrocketing. All you need is one leukemia patient ($3,000,000) to upend the whole pool. That sick person can join and their premium is a fraction of what they know their healthcare will cost.
This, and the increased demand for healthcare due to its availability are the reason your premium jumped 10%, yes. I suppose we could go back to letting all those folks with preexisting conditions to just die. Seems reasonable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dawg
Trump can't repeal that turd fast enough.
Obamacare isn't going anywhere. The GOP doesn't hold enough red seats in the Senate to repeal the ACA. They can either slowly defund pieces of it, pass legislation to improve it, or move to single payer which should have been done in the first place. Either way it will take multiple years.

Sponsored Links
NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
622 - 11-21-2016, 16:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaytal View Post
I suppose we could go back to letting all those folks with preexisting conditions to just die.
who doesnt die?

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
623 - 11-21-2016, 16:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Good news everyone! Kayne West has cancelled his concert tour after saying he would have voted for Trump. Trump wins again!
I watched his rant. Dude wants 3 million from Zukerberg just because, has a tour going with huge crowds of brainwashed fans, many of them white, yet he goes off on a racist rant, stops the show, then cancels the tour.

What a ****. Not to mention Kim is rich, yet he's still begging for money. Songs played on the radio are done by fan requests. I went on a road trip through Ohio flipping through the FM dial. I heard Taylor Swift songs all the time, but no Kayne or Beyonce. In his rant, he was using the "N" word constantly. That's another double standard.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 11-21-2016 at 16:14..
SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
624 - 11-21-2016, 16:15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI

phaytal
VeteranXV
Old
625 - 11-21-2016, 16:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
who doesnt die?
Let me rephrase: I suppose we could just let them die suffering deaths from treatable diseases, as they will be denied health coverage because they are a guaranteed profit loss for all insurance companies.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
626 - 11-21-2016, 16:19
But the system we had before ACA was social medicine, where poor people and indigents clogged up the ER, making everybody wait 20 hours.

I know it'll be hard to repeal now, but the deficit will be sharply reduced when they do. Oddly, Trump says he'll keep the part that makes annual increases so high. :-\

The high risk for adding poor people is astoundingly similar to the high risk pool Clinton forced banks to lend to uncreditworthy homebuyers in the late 90s. We might see a meltdown of similar proportions if something isn't done very quickly.

sent from *magic device* using Tapatalk

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
628 - 11-21-2016, 16:24
let the mob rule commencing! por favor

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
629 - 11-21-2016, 16:25
How about we also make everyone pay for "free" healthcare to thousands (tens of thousands?) of imported muslim refugees.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
630 - 11-21-2016, 16:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MD5]Hash View Post
Even in countries where government run healthcare is the norm it's so ****ing obvious how downtrodden the people are in the wake of it. The taxes in countries that do this **** are un****ingreal. One of the strengths of America has always been it's ability to allow free markets to riddle this **** out. Yeah, it's not a perfect system, it's a persistent work in progress, but when it's left to do what it does best, it finds solutions that eventually pan out for everyone.
LOL

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
631 - 11-21-2016, 16:41
/koff/

Harbinger
VeteranX
Old
632 - 11-21-2016, 16:48
I pay $25/mo for full medical/dental/vision and if I had family coverage it would be $200. Maybe you all need better employers

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
633 - 11-21-2016, 16:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dawg View Post
/koff/

Man can you imagine the crisis that could've been averted if anti-Hitler people had such high energy memes before he got power?

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
634 - 11-21-2016, 17:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
I pay $25/mo for full medical/dental/vision and if I had family coverage it would be $200.
I pay 121.00 a month for me and the kids.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
635 - 11-21-2016, 17:18
Do u really pay anything if ur on welfare tho really

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
636 - 11-21-2016, 17:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
who doesnt die?
eating nothing but vegetables and fruits gives you 42% less chance of dying. lol

Eating 7 Servings of Fruit and Veggies Lowers Death Risk by 42%

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
637 - 11-21-2016, 17:29
uh oh the dems are going to secede

Garrison Keillor: E pluribus duo - SFGate

Quote:
So we have split up. Democrats and Republicans. Mutual loathing. So Thanksgiving is ruined, maybe Christmas. We Hillarians look at strangers in the airport and think, "You did, didn't you. Yes, you did." And they know who we are. If I were drowning and calling for help, they would throw me a large rock. If they were drowning, I'd toss them an anvil. Scripture says to love your enemy but it doesn't say exactly when or how.

bam
VeteranXV
Old
638 - 11-21-2016, 17:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaytal View Post
Let me rephrase: I suppose we could just let them die suffering deaths from treatable diseases, as they will be denied health coverage because they are a guaranteed profit loss for all insurance companies.
Well isn't that what all of those social elite are doing with the anti-vaxx movement? Or what about the pray the disease away people? I was pretty sure suffering from easily treated diseases had become en vogue.

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
639 - 11-21-2016, 17:50
Donald Trump’s media summit was a ‘f—ing firing squad’

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
640 - 11-21-2016, 17:50
We are all suffering from fat people who clog up the system way more than the smokers ever did

Page 32 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot