fuck ohio

had to drive through it last weekend. east to west, west to east.

ohio.jpg

fuck ohio thread starts here

(pa, you're okay, especially for that adult superstore right before the ny tolls.)

NY can go fuck itself too. $18.50 tolls for the pike, not including the $5 for PA-Buffalo. But at least it's an entertaining ride. You pass lockheed and try to figure out what those white orb things are. You pass the oreo cows. It's relatively varied terrain.

Ohio is the same fucking grassy field for what feels like three thousand miles. The cops will pull you over for sneezing. I think they even have speed cameras.

Fuck ohio.

No, fuck you.

Spoiler

No, fuck you.

Not sticking up for Ohio in any way shape or form, your lack of an interesting story pertaining to why it was so unendurable just makes me want to throttle you.

So really, fuck you both, I guess.

That's what im getting at, though.

It's ohio.

Nothing interesting ever happens in ohio.

I figure if the entire eastern seaboard gets nuked, an earthquake destroys California from San Francisco southward, and Chicago and Detroit burn to the ground, I'd give Cleveland a 40% chance at winning the pennant. So fingers crossed.

GO TRIBE

hhaahhaa4of.jpg

so in ohio a state that doesn't touch new york it has a nice adult superstore right before ny.

not to mention NY has among the lowest cost per mile travel out of any tolled highway in the nation

you dont know what you're talking about

Last edited:
Back