how 2 brainwash children into suicide bombers - taliban

all education is indoctrination, because it presupposes that the system providing that education is benevolent

you're suggesting that all forms of education assume that?

hardly... maybe you're just thinking of public education. plenty of teachers and philosophies exist where the teacher is not always good/right

but it certainly is that way in america for some reason, most teachers i've had value their ego/reputation more than teaching their students

Erm.... although i understand that you meant "indoctrinates (into a religion/cvlt)" The definition as stated by MIriam wabster is:

i don't know what's worst. the suicide bomber camp or the jesus camp.

hear me out. the suicide bomber camps / indoctrination process preys on the destitute and uneducated. sure it's fucking terrible, but one can see how things go from A to shit-show.

on the other hand the jesus camp people aren't poor - at least not that poor. they have access to schools, libraries, television etc. it looked like a lot of kids were there with their parents. how much of a freak show do you have to be to bring your kids to something like that...

i wonder if togowack will enlist his kids in jesus camp.

Those Jesus Camp videos... :sick:

edit: rofl that Harry Potter bit killed me. :rofl: These people are insane.

Last edited:
The jesus camp is almost the same as the terrorist camp. If you replace Jesus with Mohammad and God with Allah the only difference is the intent of the indoctrinators.

Back