This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 29 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 29 of 1252
MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
561 - 03-17-2016, 10:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
we're gonna get those terrorists

now watch this drive
thanks - needed the laugh!
 
MasterGnr is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
562 - 03-17-2016, 11:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouCypher View Post
The old "some of my best friends are black" defense? Such hatred of Obama and appreciation of W is hard to explain any other way. I doubt if his father weren't Kenyan we would be having this discussion.
wow the fat beta white guilt is strong with this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGnr View Post
I do not like being called a racist, but seriously why is it that the left feels so strongly that if you don't like Obama it is because you are a racist?
its the go-to insult when they find themselves unable to respond to something.

why have an honest discussion when they can just stupidly drool out THATS RACIST and walk away?
 
Pagy is offline
 
Last edited by Pagy; 03-17-2016 at 11:16..
Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
563 - 03-17-2016, 11:29
You guys are angry "closet" racists. Just stop raging and just be racist.

You don't like certain people. We get it. Hell I even get it. It is damn hard to read here and not be.

Watching some of you try and push a racist agenda while pretending that everyone else is the problem are hilarious.
 
Kerosene31 is offline
 
RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
564 - 03-17-2016, 11:30
ive prolly ****ed more black chicks than you've met. sit the **** down cuck

https://youtu.be/RC-Cqkq6zWc you sound down with that kind of thinking.
 
RandalltheVandal is offline
 
Last edited by RandalltheVandal; 03-17-2016 at 11:33..
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
565 - 03-17-2016, 11:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huscarl View Post
I want to dispel the notion that people are terrified of Trump for his policy views and lack of political experience. This is not the case. People are afraid of Trump because, wittingly or unwittingly, Trump has numerous Fascist tendencies.

- scapegoating minorities
- opposition to free speech: i.e. encouraging supporters to assault protesters and talking about how he hates the press
- stating he would force the military to violate the Geneva convention
- threatening riots against the GOP

Even though Trump has some policy ideas I like, there's no way I can vote for an enemy of free speech.

*Nobody is scapegoating minorities. Illegal immigrants are illegal, period. They drive down wages for working class people, legal minorities are actually hurt by them economically and yes there are some that are rapists and murderers. Oh, and a portion of Islam does indeed 'hate us'.

*He doesn't encourage his supporters to assault protesters, he has encouraged his supporters to fight back. Some of the 'protesters' fight with the police and take swings at his guests as they are being escorted out. That's where he said HE would like to punch that guy in the face who was swinging at people. He did offer to pay the legal fees of anyone stopping anyone else from throwing things.

The press is very dishonest in their reporting, and most of America hates the press as well for their lopsided reporting. I mean FOX NEWS admitted they were 'pushing Rubio', a news organization was actually giving good coverage and supporting a political candidate over others.

*He's back tracked on the military Geneva convention thing. He was trying to make a point that while ISIS operates under no rules (chopping heads off of people and drowning them) we fight them in a political correct way.

*He didn't threaten riots against the GOP. He said that if the GOP tried to steal the nomination away, there would be riots. And I would think his supporters would let their voices be heard in some way if they did try to do that if he won fair and square. Cruz also said there would be a 'revolt' if they tried to take the nomination away from someone who had earned it.
 
JoMo is offline
 
Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
566 - 03-17-2016, 11:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Illegal immigrants are illegal, period.
That's perfectly true. If he says he wants to tighten border security and enforce laws on the books, great. Who could argue with that?

Instead he calls Mexicans rapists and murderers and says that the Mexican government is sending us their criminals (a flat out lie). He said these words. More than once. This isn't a SJW or media agenda. He says dumb ass things like this and keeps repeating them over and over.

Now, the David Duke thing is SJW race baiting 101. He didn't immediately denounce Duke so therefore he's a racist? No. That's bs.
 
Kerosene31 is offline
 
naptown
VeteranXV
Old
567 - 03-17-2016, 12:09
http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...tizens_do.html



Quote:
Let***8217;s take homicide as an example. The GAO estimates ***8220;criminal aliens***8221; were arrested, convicted and incarcerated for 25,064 homicides. If non-citizens committed them over seven years, the annual rate would be 14.2 per 100,000 non-citizens. If illegal aliens committed them over four years, the annual rate would be 58.0 per 100,000 illegal aliens. Either way you compute, those are high rates.

By comparison, the FBI reports the murder rates for the entire U.S. from 2003 through 2009 varied from 5.0 to 5.8 per 100,000 inhabitants for an average rate of 5.5. To be clear, 5.5 is much lower than either 14.2 or 58.0.

Or look at the total number of homicides in those years. Per the FBI, there were 67,642 murders in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. Per the GAO, criminal aliens committed 25,064 of them. That means they committed 22% to 37% of all murders in the U.S., while being only 3.52% to 8.25% of the population.

Conclusion: criminal and illegal aliens commit murder at much higher rates than all inhabitants of the U.S. ***8211; at least 3 to 10 times higher.
weird
 
naptown is offline
 
naptown
VeteranXV
Old
568 - 03-17-2016, 12:11


just tryin 2 make a livin in thre land of opportunity
 
naptown is offline
 
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
569 - 03-17-2016, 12:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerosene31 View Post
That's perfectly true. If he says he wants to tighten border security and enforce laws on the books, great. Who could argue with that?

Instead he calls Mexicans rapists and murderers and says that the Mexican government is sending us their criminals (a flat out lie). He said these words. More than once. This isn't a SJW or media agenda. He says dumb ass things like this and keeps repeating them over and over.

Now, the David Duke thing is SJW race baiting 101. He didn't immediately denounce Duke so therefore he's a racist? No. That's bs.
He said Mexico wasn't sending their best, he believes that Mexico uses the US as a dumping ground for their criminals so they don't have to pay for incarceration. I think it's possible, but unlikely. He also mentioned that 'some are good people' however the media focused on the rapist/murderer aspect. The Mexican government is very corrupt though, and the cartels cross the border all the time. Those guys are not nice.

Oh and if you check the FBI's most wanted.... sure are a lot of most wanted that have ties to Mexico on there......

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted



Of course, you can't forget:

Mexico Got More Money from Remittances Than from Oil Revenues in 2015

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/m...s-2015-n510346
 
JoMo is offline
 
Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
570 - 03-17-2016, 12:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
He said Mexico wasn't sending their best, he believes that Mexico uses the US as a dumping ground for their criminals so they don't have to pay for incarceration. I think it's possible, but unlikely. He also mentioned that 'some are good people' however the media focused on the rapist/murderer aspect. The Mexican government is very corrupt though, and the cartels cross the border all the time. Those guys are not nice.

Oh and if you check the FBI's most wanted.... sure are a lot of most wanted that have ties to Mexico on there......

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted



Of course, you can't forget:

Mexico Got More Money from Remittances Than from Oil Revenues in 2015

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/m...s-2015-n510346
The exact quote is:

Quote:
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime. They’re rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they’re telling us what we’re getting.”

He "assumes" some good people

This forum is filled with virgin nerds living in their parents basement. They were sent here by somethingqwful.com. They have emotional problems and they are bringing those problems. They are angry nerdvergins, and some, I assume might be normal.
 
Kerosene31 is offline
 
NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
571 - 03-17-2016, 12:27
Of coarse people hate Trump, it's that way with any presidential candidate. The break down is basically 40% right, 40% left, and 20% independent. Remember Romney talking about the 43%?

The key is the delegate count in the major states (NY, PA, IL, OH, FL, CA, TX). Up to this point, the democrats have won these stats, but Trump is saying he's going to win NY, OH, and FL. That would give him a chance in the general election.
 
NoGodForMe is online now
 
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
572 - 03-17-2016, 13:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerosene31 View Post
You guys are angry "closet" racists. Just stop raging and just be racist.

You don't like certain people. We get it. Hell I even get it. It is damn hard to read here and not be.

Watching some of you try and push a racist agenda while pretending that everyone else is the problem are hilarious.
what's a "racist" agenda?
 
Pagy is offline
 
MC Hamster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
573 - 03-17-2016, 13:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
Of coarse people hate Trump, it's that way with any presidential candidate. The break down is basically 40% right, 40% left, and 20% independent. Remember Romney talking about the 43%?

The key is the delegate count in the major states (NY, PA, IL, OH, FL, CA, TX). Up to this point, the democrats have won these stats, but Trump is saying he's going to win NY, OH, and FL. That would give him a chance in the general election.
Interesting.

What else did Rush have to say?

 
MC Hamster is offline
 
LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
574 - 03-17-2016, 13:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyco View Post
Yes, Obama is the one with the double standard. Within a day of the Nov 2015 Planned Parenthood shooting, Obama declared it domestic terrorism. A day after the San Bernadino attacks, Obama said we should not judge too quickly.
Quote:
We don’t yet know what this particular gunman’s so-called motive was for shooting twelve people, or for terrorizing an entire community, when he opened fire with an assault weapon and took hostages at a Planned Parenthood center in Colorado.
The only sentence from his 11/28 statement with "terror" as part of a word.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyco View Post
The most valuable intelligence used to find Bin Laden was from waterboarding during the Bush administration.
So you're claiming waterboarding during the Bush administration, which ended January 3, 2005 (the day Obama was sworn in) led to the killing of Bin Laden in May 2, 2011 (six years later)? This, after moving at least nine times. Giving Bush credit for that is like claiming you're responsible for your ex-girlfriend's orgasm when she's getting deep-dicked by her new black boyfriend because you were the one who popped her cherry six years earlier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyco View Post
Gays were actually first allowed in the military because of a lawsuit brought by the Log Cabin Republicans in a legal process that started before Obama came to office. It was also a Republican-controlled congress that first passed the pro-gay military legislation, prior to Obama signing it. I'd say the Bush administration and components of the Republican party are to just as much credit, if not more so, to those achievements than Obama.
The Don't Ask, Don't Tell Repeal Act of 2010 was introduced by a Democrat and supported by only six Republicans, passing with the help of 57 Democrats and 2 Independents. Joe Manchin (W. VA) was the only Democrat to vote against it.

LCR v US was filed in 2004 but didn't go to trial until 2010. It was decided in 2011 by a judge appointed by Bill Clinton.

Again though, none of this is any evidence Bush was a "better" President, or even a good one. He is unequivocally the worst President we've had in my lifetime.
 
LouCypher is offline
 
LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
575 - 03-17-2016, 13:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGnr View Post
I cannot just dislike the guy for how he has performed? If I do you immediately label me racist. Typical liberal response.
Ok, you're "not a racist", you just "dislike the guy" (who happens to be black) and think his abomination of a predecessor (who happens to be white) was "better" (though you can't give any good reason why).
 
LouCypher is offline
 
[N]PRIME189
VeteranXX
Old
576 - 03-17-2016, 13:30
Lucicuck thinks Obama has been president since 2005?
 
[N]PRIME189 is offline
 
RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
577 - 03-17-2016, 13:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouCypher View Post
Ok, you're "not a racist", you just "dislike the guy" (who happens to be black) and think his abomination of a predecessor (who happens to be white) was "better" (though you can't give any good reason why).
you know, this is obviously sarcasm. but its true...

**** bush just as much as obama tho.
 
RandalltheVandal is offline
 
Pirate Steve
VeteranXV
Old
578 - 03-17-2016, 13:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by [N]PRIME189 View Post
Lucicuck thinks Obama has been president since 2005?
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouCypher View Post
So you're claiming waterboarding during the Bush administration, which ended January 3, 2005 (the day Obama was sworn in)
 
Pirate Steve is offline
 
-SS-
VeteranX
Old
579 - 03-17-2016, 13:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerosene31 View Post
You guys are angry "closet" racists. Just stop raging and just be racist.

You don't like certain people. We get it. Hell I even get it. It is damn hard to read here and not be.

Watching some of you try and push a racist agenda while pretending that everyone else is the problem are hilarious.
sjw alert

most people see you and people like you as the problem with your ignorant and stereotyped accusations. that dog just dont hunt.

did it ever occur to you that ****ty people dont have any one single skin color? why is there so much racism now directed at white people who dont have anything to do with what happened in the past?

what part of you having an extremist ideology is causing the schism between your ears?

and you say you are libertarian, lol you're a ****ing nutjob
 
-SS- is offline
 
Eggi
VeteranXV
Old
580 - 03-17-2016, 13:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by [N]PRIME189 View Post
Lucicuck thinks Obama has been president since 2005?
good job primecuck89 for calling out lucicuck for his poor recollection of when obama came into office, but i forgive lucicuck for that oversight because 2009 feels like it was just yesterday. i'm getting old.

thanks primecuck89 for your ****ty post.
 
Eggi is offline
 
Last edited by Eggi; 03-17-2016 at 13:46..
Page 29 of 1252


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:06.