You raff yuo roose v.3871

I told my son I saw a deer on the way to work this morning. He asked,

"How do you know it was on its way to work?"

Yeah fair enough, I typed it in perfectly clear English so I would expect you and Billybob to struggle. Maybe I'll adopt the posting style of Flipp / Edofnor to give you poor bastards a chance. :ftard:

it's funny b/c this dood is such a B- student @ english that most of my content flies over his head like as if his name was vanster

like as if he lived in dogfart nebraska

idk y 1 wood expect a dood who can't sea the pointe in the bar analogy 2b cape a bull of getting hi lvl cunnilingustics tho

“Jeopardy!” champion Amy Schneider made history again on Friday, becoming the highest-earning female contestant in the game show's nearly 57-year run.

211228-jeopardy-amy-schneider-se-1029a-bf6364.jpg

I was switching channels and this came on, i couldn't even watch it was so freaky and disgusted me. blech

I have watched a few guest hosts and they all suck... especially that ugly girl ... show's dead to me now

It's all relative... getting shot 4 times wouldn't seem like a small number...

Being confronted in the prison shower by four black guys, probably wouldn't seem like a small number either...

For the words of the prophets were written on the subway walls, and tenement halls... and echo with the sound of silence.

or to parody

For the words of the prophets are written on the studio wall, and concert halls.... and echo with the sound... of salesmen

either way it's pretty fucking dumb

Back