Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page Midair: Communtiy Edition
Page 6 of 9
ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
101 - 08-24-2020, 19:02
If you believe T1 could bring in new players with its blocky terrain and ancient netcode then good luck to you - we'll keep growing steadily doing it our way. Did I mention we've almost doubled the number of weekly pugs we have in the past month to ~140-150?

Sponsored Links
2:37
Veteran
Old
102 - 08-24-2020, 19:02
can you show some good players though or some good clips instead of the trash your posting?

ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
103 - 08-24-2020, 19:06
I could, but you wouldn't recognise good gameplay - hard to judge when you've never played it.
Can you show some good recent T1 gameplay? Seeing as I have played T1 for many years I would at least have some background to understand it.

Veteran
Old
104 - 08-24-2020, 19:27
i don't play t1 anymore so i can't... (even though im sure a PUG in t1 has more excitement than your whole montage)

what i can do is show you what it looks like when an active community releases videos of their content daily... that includes players getting paid to play because people recognise the amount of skill that is required to achieve these high level accomplishments through structured competitive gaming..

xQc Doesnt Know Orisa Got Nerfed And Loses The Game! - Overwatch Funny Moments 998 - YouTube

This is one example of OW (which isn't even that popular compared to other titles)
Here is the viewer count...

Average viewers of Overwatch on Twitch worldwide from January 2018 to August 2020 (in 1,000s)
Number of viewers daily in thousands
June 2020 21.33
May 2020 19.94
April 2020 19.04
March 2020 20.96

Now your argument is they have more funding...
The only way to acquire more funding is through success (popularity) so simply implying that is the sole reason they are superior to one specific game you invest your time into.. is factually false..

Would you like any other examples of successful games or is this enough for you to understand?

ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
105 - 08-24-2020, 19:41
Ah I see why you like that video... the weird pointless memes at the start.. someone incredulous over patch notes...exciting stuff.

But yes, you've absolutely won... our small indie game catering to a niche market will not reach the levels of a game made by one of the biggest dev studios which threw many millions of dollars at it. Why should anyone even try to make a game unless they have that sort of funding?

Thankyou for your interest and commentary though, and although we don't have those millions to work with - we will continue to improve our product for those who are continuing to find us and enjoying the game

Veteran
Old
106 - 08-24-2020, 19:48
Quote:
Ah I see why you like that video... the weird pointless memes at the start.. someone incredulous over patch notes...exciting stuff.
Let's not leave out the fact 12-16 hours of gameplay is enough to create 10 minutes of new content every 24 hours..

ALso interesting you bring up patch notes as it seems that's what your doing to your own game but implying its a complete rehaul..

Which for this specific example are applied periodically every 3 months or so to address balance issues (not wasting people's hard earned money) but you keep thinking money is the sole factor as to why your project is epically failing..

Last edited by 2:37; 08-24-2020 at 19:56..
ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
107 - 08-24-2020, 20:17
Hey thanks for the feedback, but things are actually going quite well with increased numbers in pubs, pugs and requests for closed beta keys. Both of our recent key giveaways have had the most number of entries we've ever had and things continue to grow.
I'm def excited to see where it goes.

spockhammer
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
108 - 08-25-2020, 03:24
cb you went autism territorial on the first release just like this

if t1 is so dead why is there literally a community of circlejerkers that never play when good people are around so desperate to play they monopolized t1 for the last 2 years and begged for an established t1 discord to do it? and why is it when they leave the game gets the good players back and continues to be around. more than a couple game communities play t1 still.

midair isn't going to grow competitively it has the same people involved as it did originally and the same losers that refused to play t1 egoing out over it.

if I've never played midair how come I beat your hero projectile at his own game when i had less than a few hours in it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjrpWsAUsv8

i did a bunch of these kind of wins vs most of your pro gamers in midair over a short period

it just isn't a fun game compared to t1

ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
109 - 08-25-2020, 09:56
So I looked at that vid... you played 2 maps.. won one, lost one.. and you scored 7th/10 in both and proj top scored in both... and you want to claim you beat him?

Also... I have had no dealings with proj.. I dont recall ever talking with them, playing with them or against them... and that is old Midair. So once again you aren't really making a coherent point here.

spockhammer
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
110 - 08-25-2020, 13:45
sounds like you're still fan boying for rejectile to me

the first map was a total shut out 8-0, the 2nd map our team threw and just cruised around, dx was all that mattered he got beat while claiming to be the best pro gamer ever knowing what was best for all of tribes along with mabel

i think I had less than 10 hours in the game at that point

the game is boring compared to t1 and filled with toxic egos its not gonna catch on

Last edited by spockhammer; 08-25-2020 at 13:48..
Veteran
Old
111 - 08-25-2020, 18:03
toxic egos don't even start to describe the aus community that were **** at t1 and were looking for any excuse to be OK at any game at that point the same ******s that jumped on T:A And t2..On top of that they are just generally **** ****s as well at life..

The only decent bloke in their whole community is xu1..(who btw was good at t1)

THEY SIT IN DISCORD JERKING EACH OTHER OFF FOR THAT LAST 4 YEARS OVER SIMPLE DISCS I COULD HIT IN 4 HOURS ON THE SAME 3 MAPS...THEY ARE TRASH..THE GAME IS TRASH..BOTH WILL DIE OF AIDS

spockhammer
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
112 - 08-25-2020, 18:24
dang gg

ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
113 - 08-25-2020, 22:22
thanks for the feedback guys - I see 237 only thinks people are good players if they like him.. that's unfortunate.

Well I certainly agree the game isn't for everyone and obviously isn't for you, so please continue to enjoy whatever else it is you're playing and we'll just keep on our way doing what's working for those who have been enjoying MA:CE so far.

Veteran
Old
114 - 08-25-2020, 23:29
funny i dont think any other gamers playing any other games are bad at games (including the T1 community who possibly hate me more than the MA community)..

Seems odd ...

ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
115 - 08-25-2020, 23:47
My mistake then.
Let me know if you have any further interest in Midair:CE by replying to this message and I'll follow up with more details.

Veteran
Old
116 - 08-26-2020, 12:26
when is MA 2 coming out?

ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
117 - 08-27-2020, 03:10
No date set but likely early next year

uno
VeteranXX
Old
118 - 08-27-2020, 20:46
Meh, feels like the same midair. Far too much side to side movement control and disc feels like the least powerful between the nade, and cg.

Veteran
Old
119 - 08-28-2020, 01:10
yeah they took the scum of t1 (cg) and made it even stronger (less splash range) That's why they circle jerk when someone hits a 20+m disc..

Last edited by 2:37; 08-28-2020 at 01:16..
spockhammer
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
120 - 08-28-2020, 06:51
t1 arena is so much better than this ****

Page 6 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page Midair: Communtiy Edition

Social Website Bullshit