Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page Midair: Communtiy Edition
Page 4 of 9
2:37
Veteran˛
Old
61 - 08-21-2020, 17:23
even gay people have more merit than that community..

Sponsored Links
spockhammer
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
62 - 08-21-2020, 17:46
i didnt even watch the kustom one the darklord one was a low blow

y arent blitz and dl playing t1 everyday theyre better than the crowd that does now

Deceptikon
VeteranXV
Old
63 - 08-21-2020, 18:01
I think MA: CE is looking pretty good.

I just hope it has an active pub scene, I have no interest in having to get into discords or anything like that I just want to hop on and play.

Veteran˛
Old
64 - 08-21-2020, 19:01
you don't like getting into a discord and then being banned as a 20 year veteran because your opinion may be some people could possibly be cheating and spreading their cheats through their selected click? on top of that pretending that any decent veteran who cant stand cheats might be staying away from playing purposely because they can't be ****ed arguing or wathcing people nade people around corners or disc jump then cg exclusively as a method even when when a grenade is superior and requires less skill.(scum)(it's almost like the net setting is heavily relied on)

That's odd that your not keen on that..i guess that a lot of people don't mind though..the reason these games in general are flourishing..

Last edited by 2:37; 08-21-2020 at 19:28..
Veteran˛
Old
65 - 08-21-2020, 19:22
but hey that's only the opinion of a person who played this game for 20 years including every mod and variation possible...yeah at one point there was a time before people played LT exclusively...before people learnt how to tweak their net setting to allow them to kill the lightest armour with relative ease..But what do i know.. it's almost like people like that had to be good at gaming and learn how to aim multiple weapons...

Last edited by 2:37; 08-21-2020 at 19:27..
spockhammer
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
66 - 08-21-2020, 19:29
i tried sitting through midair competitive matches on twitch and it was more boring than obsing a **** t1 pub

theres just no comparison and midair has less of a pubbing community than t1 LT

alot of the good aiming and tactics people in midair could be great t1 LT players and have more fun because t1 lets you improvise a lot more - instead rigid unreal engine game is somehow considered a good alternative to darkstar

Veteran˛
Old
67 - 08-21-2020, 21:10
I'd love to see how the elite awareness is affected by bugs server (which is blatantly refused) wonder why

spockhammer
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
68 - 08-21-2020, 23:46
MOST PEOPLE WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT SERVER LAG ON ROSCO'S PUB TONIGHT

thats what happens when you run cheat bloatware code thats worse than lasthope and set peoples interpolate and pft for them

i dont want to play on the gay donald trump stephen harper caucus server if my interpolate is forced to 996 half the time by the server

ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
69 - 08-22-2020, 04:27
How long you've been playing the game for means nothing when all you wanted to do was insult the people who are working on or playing the game. Plus, we didn't ban you... I think you got banned from OG midair discord but that's nothing to do with us.
A large contingent of the people working on the game have played tribes since release and know what works.

I'm 100% fine with you two preferring T1 and staying there though. And we'll continue doing our thing. If you're getting over 150 pugs/week over multiple regions, run regular tournaments and have daily pubs as well then you're right.. T1 activity levels are higher than ours. I don't think that's the case though.
Plus T1 pretty much only plays dx, hilde and sh correct? We've got a bit more variety than that

spockhammer
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
70 - 08-22-2020, 05:00
p sure midair was the game that went full politically correct nazi when it first was released banning people for swearing and putting in some kind of feminazi content policy with that fat retard Dacci and BugsGay speeching policing the discord to where it killed the game.

you people forum banned anyone that didnt support your autism

**** off at least you have a place here to talk because it sure as **** doesn't exist in midair

if midair was a good game it would have made sales. its a tribes ascend knock off populated by egotistical noobies. y the **** would anyone waste time doing that when they could at least play a vidya game where the egotistical losers arent complete noobies.

stork won like 4 of your draft tournies by himself and still plays t1, nat quit ur game, ur hero projectile got ruined multiple times in public. there are no redeeming qualities of midair. its like one of those renwerx mods that never went anywhere. gfg i am king. **** you.

Last edited by spockhammer; 08-22-2020 at 05:05..
Veteran˛
Old
71 - 08-22-2020, 05:35
Quote:
gfg i am king. **** you.

ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
72 - 08-22-2020, 09:06
Sorry guys, you're talking about the wrong game again. I don't want to keep correcting you so I'll let you keep talking about OG Midair and the good old days you had playing it.

Here's some more of the new one if you're still keen to chat about it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWr7jVPKTwA

Last edited by ColBlair; 08-22-2020 at 09:14..
Veteran˛
Old
73 - 08-22-2020, 09:22
let's clear this up i play neither because i like playing against gamers...
Also i prefer to be hiv negative which is a direct result of PUG+small communities..
There is no way to expand your skill set playing the same people every day and that's one of many reasons nobody wants to play your game..
You exclude people trying to learn what is their motivation to even try..
On top of that the game wasn't even successful at its peak like t1
Most people would just accept if it failed at its peak its most likely trash...
Please dont compare the peak of t1 to a game that NO ONE ever cared about..

spockhammer
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
74 - 08-22-2020, 09:27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TVik8mYxrY

spockhammer
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
75 - 08-22-2020, 09:30
as someone also hiv negative i will concur on the subject of not playing either game because of the dregs of tribes monopolization of the game

spockhammer
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
77 - 08-22-2020, 09:37
tribes 1 plays 4 real like midair does on fastforward video edit gg

ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
78 - 08-22-2020, 20:26
Thanks guys for continuing to engage about Midair: CE. I will keep you updated as things develop. We've been so excited about the progress I could do this all day.

So the latest is that yesterday we opened signups for an EU tournament which will be live streamed in about a week. We've got almost 40 signups so far and imagine we'll get a good amount more.

Veteran˛
Old
79 - 08-22-2020, 20:32
how many veiwers veiwing your stream?

ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
80 - 08-22-2020, 21:02
Adapting was streaming to 80ish a few days ago and cl0wn gets decent numbers.. Will get back to you with how many viewers the tourny brings in

Last edited by ColBlair; 11-18-2020 at 20:28..
Page 4 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page Midair: Communtiy Edition

Social Website Bullshit