Hello, I'm Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian

Kourtney Kardashian

Kim and Kourtney

Sister does look like the better choice, but neither would be in my top 10 list.

her sisters are hotter.

she looks like a mix between a native american, a little bit of latin, and some nigger.

My 7 point system for judging attractiveness based off of the ethnic comparisons found here: The issue of objective beauty judgment in international beauty pagents: ethnic comparisons tells me that she is in the "average" department.

However, the only thing that would stop me from penetrating her at full force in her vagina mout and ass is one Reggie Bush. He's one big nigger.

Part of the conclusion, after the author bitches about masculine looking women getting into beauty contests:

The most important thing to do to facilitate the selection of highly attractive beauty pageant contestants is to remove the influence of male homosexuals in beauty pageants, i.e., not select masculinized contestants. Then, correlates of beauty other than the extent of femininity can be applied, in accordance with the prior discussion. A combination of feminine contestants, ethnicity-specific mini-pageants in order to emphasize exacting aesthetic criteria, and using non-looks factors as tie breakers only will allow one to have pageants that approach true beauty pageants.

Her face makes up for that ass.I liek a healthy ass but her asss is just to fat. If she would be an average looking girl everyone in here would be calling her a hog. A good looking face excuses a lot of thing like no tits or a fat ass.

Spoiler

RayJay already killed it

ayyyyyyyyyyyy

edit: fuck she's gorgeous, she wouldn't fuck me though...I'm not black enough

Last edited:
she's probably a giant fucking idiot - anyone who is born from hollywood like that is destined to be

and her ass is fake

Back