Vanster now in mourning

And fuck it up with alarming consistency.

The UAE leaders have done and continue to do an incredible job making the country one of the most desirable places on earth to live. The fact I didn't choose them is of no consequence whatsoever to me.

In before but muh freedumbs

:lol:

The UAE leaders have done and continue to do an incredible job making the country one of the most desirable places on earth to live. The fact I didn't choose them is of no consequence whatsoever to me.

This is idiotic.
The problem with unelected leaders is that you have no choice about who you end up with.
The UK monarchy is a good example - Liz turned out to be about as good as one can hope for in a queen. But when she kicks the bucket, it will largely be a roll of the dice who you get next, and there are many more ways to be a terrible monarch than there are to be a good or even neutral one.

The world according to Havax, and others...

There are 2 restaurants. One serves USDA prime 20 oz tomahawk, and nothing else. The steak or fuck off.

The other one has 2 dishes. Dogshit tacos or cockroach casserole. Everyone that goes there because they want a choice, has the casserole, because it's the least disgusting.

I'm enjoying my steak.

Havax's sig says "Dogshit tacos won".

There are 2 restaurants. One serves USDA prime 20 oz tomahawk, and nothing else. The steak or fuck off.

The other one has 2 dishes. Dogshit tacos or cockroach casserole. Everyone that goes there because they want a choice, has the casserole, because it's the least disgusting.

I'm enjoying my steak.

*cringe*

super tryhard dumb

I'm enjoying my steak.

:lol: what the fuck is this gibberish

The cockroach casserole needs a charred müenster cheese on top and you'll lovit

Nice and crunchy too

AhhTvI6.png

Kill yourself midxe

Mitch, when this shitbox has nothing left but to attack you, me, and the UAE, you kind of know they have nothing in the chamber.

These days, I win without even showing up. The statistics for this place speak for themselves.

Mitch, when this shitbox has nothing left but to attack you, me, and the UAE, you kind of know they have nothing in the chamber.

These days, I win without even showing up. The statistics for this place speak for themselves.

i am so glad that you and mitch found each other. here's a song for you guys.,

i am so glad that you and mitch found each other. here's a song for you guys.,

Didn't click.

I can see my number screens from here, and can manipulate the PCR from this computer, but what I cannot do is gels and rflp running, is convincing a Northern Wyoming lab company to let me work from home.

Without giving anything away, how did you swing the work-from-home thing?
I want.

Didn't click.

I can see my number screens from here, and can manipulate the PCR from this computer, but what I cannot do is gels and rflp running, is convincing a Northern Wyoming lab company to let me work from home.

Without giving anything away, how did you swing the work-from-home thing?
I want.

well first, i asked them straight up why they don't care about the environment, seeing that my truck takes about 35 gallons of gas that will go straight into the atmosphere when i drive to work everyday. then i said i will save them some money... instead of paying 300 dollars a month for my parking space downtown to come in 3 times a week, i told them to get rid of that and i'll pay the 20 dollars it takes to come in once a month. so yeah, i come in once a month, but work the rest of the month at home. gg.

Last edited:
well first, i asked them straight up why they don't care about he environment, seeing that my truck takes about 35 gallons of gas that will go straight into the atmosphere when i drive to work everyday. then i said i will save them some money... instead of paying 300 dollars a month for my parking space downtown to come in 3 times a week, i told them to get rid of that and i'll pay the 20 dollars it takes to come in once a month. so yeah, i come in once a month, but work the rest of the month at home. gg.

I like all of this, but it really does smell like you telling the suits:

"I can earn you more money if you this*"

And they listened to your pitch, and liked it.

* working in your pajamas

i got plenty in the chamber bleev me, i can masturbate 8 times a day (tru incel power)

and u always win b/c ur a winner and winners win even when they don't show up (also winners don't do drugs, a message brought 2 ur arcade machine by the fbi)

The top left document looks like it might be about reverse engineering alien technologies. The next one is just a collection of quotes from wall builders. That one bottom right is about how the Jewish Global Business network won the contract to run planet earth for the greys.

SecretSquirrel would know what the rest are.

FO6DVMOKHZP5JOVPXBVE6XQK5Q.jpg

Back