Roe v Wade set to be overruled by SCOTUS

Well, we could mandate puberty blockers for men until they're ready to financially support a child. That would more or less solve the problem of unwanted pregnancy.

Oh, did the thought of regulating mens bodies upset you?

Black baby lives matter. Black men should be sterilized

When it comes to the effect on minority women, the numbers are unambiguous. In Mississippi, people of color comprise 44% of the population but 81% of women receiving abortions, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation, which tracks health statistics.

In Texas, they’re 59% of the population and 74% of those receiving abortions. The numbers in Alabama are 35% and 69%. In Louisiana, minorities represent 42% of the population, according to the state Health Department, and about 72% of those receiving abortions.

“Abortion restrictions are racist,” said Cathy Torres, an organizing manager with Frontera Fund, a Texas organization that helps women pay for abortions. “They directly impact people of color, Black, brown, Indigenous people ... people who are trying to make ends meet.”

Reminds me of them being 13% of the population and 53% of the crime

Well, we could mandate puberty blockers for men until they're ready to financially support a child. That would more or less solve the problem of unwanted pregnancy.

Oh, did the thought of regulating mens bodies upset you?

My thought was since vasectomies are reversible now, to have every male given a vasectomy before puberty. When they are ready to have and care for a child, they can reverse it. With universal healthcare, it won't cost them anything, and will save the state millions.

Canceled :lol:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg's 'Cult of Personality' Doomed Roe v. Wade—Experts

The late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's failure to retire from the Supreme Court may lead some of her admirers to reassess her legacy if the landmark abortion rights decision Roe v. Wade is overturned.

"Who to blame, from a liberal or pro-choice perspective, could not be more obvious: The late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg," he went on.

"As an octogenarian cancer survivor during President Obama's second term, she rejected suggestions in 2014 and 2015 that she should retire to allow Obama to appoint her successor," Quirk said.

"Obama notably refrained from putting pressure on her to do so," he went on. "That Ginsburg's failure to retire would lead to the overturning of Roe, among other disasters from her own standpoint, was not entirely foreseeable. It was, however, fairly likely."

"The overturning of Roe, and more to come from the current Court, may lead liberals to revisit the adulation that was showered upon Ginsburg at the time of her death," Quirk said.

chastity belts...all problems solved.

Young ladies who can't keep their legs closed. All that pesky rape and incest exception stuff. When they're ready and a worthy suitor appears, Dad's or responsible next of kin will give you the key.

Of course we could always go the demoltion man route. Abortion is illegal but so is pregnancy unless you have a license

Last edited:

Ayn Rand said:
“I urge you, as emphatically as I can, not to support the candidacy of Ronald Reagan. I urge you not to work for or advocate his nomination, and not to vote for him... [M]ost Republican politicians... preserve some respect for the rights of the individual. Mr. Reagan does not: he opposes the right to abortion.”
--Ayn Rand, 1975

Scalia had advanced heart disease, a host of other health issues, and he never retired. He was at a luxury hunting resort, and the owner grew concerned when he didn't show for breakfast. They found his carcass still in pajamas, in his bed.

Famous for a lot of things, but most notably writing the minority opinion for why he thought creationism should be taught in science classes. :lol:

I like how when it comes to banning abortion men are told to shut up. But when it comes to make sure abortion doesn't get banned, men are dragged into this

Speaking of Ruth... The part everyone ignores. The only part that matters IMO.

Supreme Court leak confirms Ruth Bader Ginsburgs prescient warning about Roe v. Wade | Fox News

Suppose the court had stopped there, rightly declaring unconstitutional the most extreme brand of law in the nation, and had not gone on, as the court did in Roe, to fashion a regime blanketing the subject, a set of rules that displaced virtually every state law then in force," she said. "A less encompassing Roe, one that merely struck down the extreme Texas law and went no further on that day, I believe and will summarize why, might have served to reduce rather than to fuel controversy."

Alito's opinion effectively reverses what Ginsburg described as fashioning a new "regime" on abortion – a move that would be unnecessary had the court instead proceeded to work with state legislatures and Congress to hammer out compromises on abortion.

Scalia had advanced heart disease, a host of other health issues, and he never retired. He was at a luxury hunting resort, and the owner grew concerned when he didn't show for breakfast. They found his carcass still in pajamas, in his bed.

Famous for a lot of things, but most notably writing the minority opinion for why he thought creationism should be taught in science classes. :lol:

tbh i'm not surprised 2 find that vanster has made a post that focuses on body shaming and marginalizing the opinions of minorities

My thought was since vasectomies are reversible now, to have every male given a vasectomy before puberty. When they are ready to have and care for a child, they can reverse it. With universal healthcare, it won't cost them anything, and will save the state millions.

~my body my choice~ indeed

Americans are weird. You complain about blacks, but then insist blacks breed more. You claim to be pro-life, but give zero fucks about the babies after they are born. No maternity leave, no healthcare, nothing.

Undoubtedly you're married to a shy mousy little girl who doesn't ever need to think for herself because she had a big tough man to make all the decisions for her.
the irony here is i was with my ex for 5 years and i canned her for the above reasons lol

it's almost like as if americans r full of shit self-contradictory virtue signalers acting just like the european cool kids who wouldn't let us sit at their lunch table, isn't it?

btw even as a middle aged incel i still wouldn't get w/ pagy's ex wife b/c she clearly shacked up w/ a bad guy and now wants 2 basically have her cake and eat it too

u should have made a better mating choice, i was here the whole time u fuking whore

I would think with climate change and overpopulation, everyone would agree that mandatory actions at birth are warranted. Then depending on status and financial situation, licenses for children would be issued to those deemed most worthy.

Or we could just say fuck it and let states decide based on their voters beliefs.

But that is fucking stupid compared to the first plan

Back