Current news thread

What's happening in your country? Do you just press gang random people off the street into becoming cops? How did this sub-90 IQ retard ever become a police officer? What are y'all doing?

this is normal we like it like this

back the blue no matter who

You watched an inept murderous piece of shit with a badge miserably fail to kill someone from basically point blank range.

That dude needs to swing from a tree

What's happening in your country? Do you just press gang random people off the street into becoming cops? How did this sub-90 IQ retard ever become a police officer? What are y'all doing?

Nice cherry picking.
Officer was fired awaiting further investigation and charges.
Spoiler

Here's another one.

Now put yourself in the officers shoes and read this.
Person has a stun gun and knife in plain view. Order given for him to exit the vehicle. Person rolls up dark tinted window..... I cannot see thru it at all... question comes to mind, does this guy have any other type weapon (gun) in car. Officer backs up to create some space, still cannot see thru side window. Officer side steps to left to look thru front window to see what this person is doing. Then next second, vehicle is moving and turning in officers direction. In less than 2 seconds, a decision must be made and action must be taken. That's a lot to ask of anyone with these facts. All things considered here, it can be justified as a fear of deadly force being used onto the officer causing him to react in kind.

Last edited:
Fuck the dumb pigs who always purposely position themselves into vulnerable positions in front of vehicles just so they can justify shooting the driver

Pelosi (and many others) profited millions of dollars off insider trading. They literally made it legal for them to invest in stocks knowing which contracts for which companies are going to be awarded before made public. If you or I did it and got caught, we'd be in prison.

They push for green energy, knowing it will line their pockets handsomely. Al Gore made bank off carbon taxes while living in a house that uses enough energy to power a small town and flying around the world promoting his agenda in a gas guzzling private jet.

And they are shameless about it.

No one in congress is going to stop it, as they all want a piece of that pie.

The thing that pisses me off about congress's insider trading is that the Stock Market is a zero-sum game. If they're making money, it literally means that someone is losing money. It's theft. Which is why it's illegal for anyone else to do it.

Last edited:
Nice cherry picking.
Officer was fired awaiting further investigation and charges.
Spoiler

Over/under on the cop being reinstated? What are the chances this pig attended Dave Grossman's killology lecture and just decided that this was the day he became a warrior by getting his first frag in?
Why do you think it's excusable for a cop to walk up to a car, open the door and start blasting, all without ever identifying himself? What makes you defend that?

Here's another one.

Now put yourself in the officers shoes and read this.

Yes, that's another bad shooting. No donut.

Over/under on the cop being reinstated? What are the chances this pig attended Dave Grossman's killology lecture and just decided that this was the day he became a warrior by getting his first frag in?
Why do you think it's excusable for a cop to walk up to a car, open the door and start blasting, all without ever identifying himself? What makes you defend that?

I know you're an ESL student, but you seriously need help with reading comprehension. Cop was fired, charges against him are expected.

I know you're an ESL student, but you seriously need help with reading comprehension. Cop was fired, charges against him are expected.

Uh huh. Are you retarded? Rhetorical question. Brailsford too was fired, then reinstated and awarded a $2.5k/month pension.

Uh huh. Are you retarded? Rhetorical question. Brailsford too was fired, then reinstated and awarded a $2.5k/month pension.

I had to look that name up to figure out what incident you were referring to. That video was fucking brutal, that dude is a hyped up trigger-happy murderous scumbag...... go figure he's happily sucking on taxpayer teat for the rest of his comfortable life. Surprise surprise. They take care of their own.

I had to look that name up to figure out what incident you were referring to. That video was fucking brutal, that dude is a hyped up trigger-happy murderous scumbag...... go figure he's happily sucking on taxpayer teat for the rest of his comfortable life. Surprise surprise. They take care of their own.

What Brailsford did was, without hyperbole, a gangland execution. I've watched plenty of cartel execution videos, and they do exactly the kind of thing the cops (not just Brailsford) did in that hallway. Mocking, contradictory orders. Threat, or rather a promise, of being killed soon. Continuous escalation. Victim in a completely helpless state, often forced to humiliate themselves. These all match to what you see in the bodycam footage. Shaver was executed and Brailsford absolutely had intent to commit murder and get away with it. That's why he engraved his gun with "you're fucked". He fully intended to use that weapon to peel caps with. It's a condemnation of the US "justice" system that six medically certifiable idiots let Brailsford walk, instead of making the bastard die in prison. All the cops in that hallway should have been charged, just like you charge the getaway driver with murder, even if he didn't pull the trigger.

And that is to say, there is precedent. Cop commits clearly unjustifiable shooting, gets fired or put on paid leave, charges are either dropped by the prosecutor or a jury and life goes on for the killer kwap.

55y5euqg5es91.png

What's worse? Getting smashed in the head for 10 years of pro football, or being in politics for 50 years until your brain turns into complete mush?

:lol:

Biden has had 2 brain aneurysms that required surgery.

If he can be potus, a couple concussions are nothing for senators

Back