The DOGE / Elon Musk / SNL hype machine

you've been aware of crypto for how long now? how many crypto threads have we had over the years? it's not that you don't know the right time to buy, it's that you're too much of a pussy to accept the risk and jump in.

you don't need to put all your life savings into this. dip your toe in with a few grand and enjoy the ride.

A skipper post I agree with. I also struggled to get in the game. I finally couldn't take it any more and dropped 20k.

So far I'm up several thousand bucks with a stop loss on my original investment. Feels good man.

Last edited:
SUSHI has mad momentum right now, this could be a good little dip forming to take up on leverage and scalp at $18-19

Its going much higher IMO but whatever.

image.png

I see.
It can be easy to get sucked into the small details of the graphs.
hard to see the wood for the trees.

Some guys will invest by those small details. There is a guy on youtube with a channel called warrior trading that will sit there with a real-time graph an buy/sell on micro dips. Granted he makes a lot of money doing that, just seems like a lot of work and stress

Bought the dip, SUSHI already had crazy momentum before BTC took that shit so its looking promising...

image.png

Some guys will invest by those small details. There is a guy on youtube with a channel called warrior trading that will sit there with a real-time graph an buy/sell on micro dips. Granted he makes a lot of money doing that, just seems like a lot of work and stress

that's the feeling i get - it requires you to stare at the graph and every change feels like the beginning of the end, or the beginning of big things all at the same time.

If i weren't such a calm person, i'd be developing anxiety disorders :/

I think I'm settling into "breakout" trading - try to spot consolidation in an uptrend, throw in the cash, and lift my stop-loss as the breakout hits, if it hits at all.

that's the feeling i get - it requires you to stare at the graph and every change feels like the beginning of the end, or the beginning of big things all at the same time.

If i weren't such a calm person, i'd be developing anxiety disorders :/

I think I'm settling into "breakout" trading - try to spot consolidation in an uptrend, throw in the cash, and lift my stop-loss as the breakout hits, if it hits at all.

Pay attention to BTC and ETH while watching whatever you're interested in buying. It'll be obvious when an alt has a momentum swing, especially if BTC/ETH are going sideways or down for a few candles (say, 1H) but your coin makes opposite moves. To me this is always a buy signal and I ape in.

The only problem is that BTC will occasionally have a big shit and take everything with it, but you can only do so much. I'm down $2k today on my leveraged trades, this SUSHI move will hopefully negate that loss.

Last edited:
ADA making a comeback

Untitled.png

how does the futures thing work?
That long position of 500.0 sushi - what is that?

Pay attention to BTC and ETH while watching whatever you're interested in buying. It'll be obvious when an alt has a momentum swing, especially if BTC/ETH are going sideways or down for a few candles (say, 1H) but your coin makes opposite moves. To me this is always a buy signal and I ape in.

The only problem is that BTC will occasionally have a big shit and take everything with it, but you can only do so much.

nice idea, cheers.

ADA making a comeback

Untitled.png

ADA isn't making the comeback, BTC is... look at the charts side by side, same pattern. Just some food for thought. It does look like a stronger recovery though so there may be some momentum there.

image.png

Its a futures contract (perpetual as opposed to expiry)

You can red the gist of it here: What Are Perpetual Futures Contracts? | Binance Academy

I trade it (as opposed to the underlying asset) because FTX gives me favourable margin rates without fuss.

Owning 500 SUSHI versus owning a futures contract for 500 SUSHI is basically the same thing, when it comes to what Im doing with it anyway.

What is the difference between eth and etc?

Ethereum had a hard fork (split) in 2016. ETC was the "original" version, and ETH is the other fork... which is the dominant chain with all the money and all the developers on it.

ETC is gaining steam because tiktok retail is trading it. It has the same name and most people (like you) have no idea what the difference is, other than "its cheaper"

Back