Page 21 of 1425
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
401 - 02-18-2020, 22:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
thank u china please share ur boomer bomb w/ us so we can get the same benefits !!
oh no
i hear it's reserved for asian male lungs
something there is an over abundance of

Last edited by SeVeReD; 02-18-2020 at 22:49..
Sponsored Links
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
402 - 02-19-2020, 02:47
What is it, 90% of Chinese men smoke?

Fling
VeteranXX
Old
403 - 02-19-2020, 06:34
I've been wondering about that correlation as well.

mjoe
VeteranXX
Old
404 - 02-19-2020, 07:49
China announces new quarantine plan

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
405 - 02-19-2020, 08:29

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
406 - 02-19-2020, 09:09

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
407 - 02-19-2020, 12:11
"Keenly Aware"- FDA Braces For Drug And Medical Supply Shortages From China
Quote:
With every week its economic disintegration is not reversed, China is triggering the most massive supply chain "shock" the world has seen since the last financial crisis, now spreading from East to West.

The next impact won't just be Europe, which we've already mentioned the closure of a Fiat Chrysler Automobiles plant in Serbia, but will be America and could first be in the form of drug and medical supply shortages.

The FDA warns, "we are keenly aware that the outbreak will likely impact the medical product supply chain, including potential disruptions to supply or shortages of critical medical products in the U.S."

A shortage of medical products from China would be disastrous for America's aging population and fragile economy.

The agency said it has spoken with global regulators and has added additional resources to surveil for "potential disruptions or shortages."

The good news:

"It's worth noting that there are no vaccines, gene therapies, or blood derivatives licensed by the FDA that are manufactured in China," FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn said in a statement.

The bad news:

"Raw materials used in manufacturing do come from China and other locations in Southeast Asia and we are in contact with biologics manufacturers to gauge any supply concerns regarding raw materials," Hahn said.

If a potential shortage is identified of medical products, the agency said it would act "swiftly and mitigate the impact to U.S. patients and health care professionals."
[...]
Dudes... it's just the flu. Don't you know how many people have died already to the flu this year? Sheesh...

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
408 - 02-19-2020, 12:25
my god man. they closed a fiat chrysler automotive plant in serbia. the world economy can't handle much more than this.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
409 - 02-19-2020, 12:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
my god man. they closed a fiat chrysler automotive plant in serbia. the world economy can't handle much more than this.
I know, right? It's just the flu.

Everyone needs to stop trippin.

Eat the bat soup, bigot.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
410 - 02-19-2020, 14:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
listen up cal and you other koolaid drinking msm boomers. i have been in a chinese language crash course for the past week and i am now assembling a crack team of on the ground journalist chinese to english subtitlers. we will be working around the clock 24/7 captioning every video off of chinese twitter, bililbili, youku, etc

skills required:
- at least one week chinese language education
- at least 10 years online journalism reading experience (zerohedge, drudge, etc)
- around 20pb server space for ripping videos before the chinese govt takes them down

anyway get back to me if you know anyone qualified we start working asap

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
411 - 02-19-2020, 15:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdc8dWR5X7k

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
412 - 02-19-2020, 15:57
****ing American Indian assholes!

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
413 - 02-19-2020, 20:17
iT's JuSt ThE fLu.

Rumormill: BREAKING: Citizens are reporting military is shutting down major highways and roads as Qom goes into quarantine and lockdown. This is developing situation and is happening right now.

Apparently, 2 people have died of the... flu, in Iran.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
414 - 02-19-2020, 20:23

'I smell a rat here': British couple quarantined on cruise ship claim their coronavirus diagnosis 'might not be true'
Quote:
A British couple on board a cruise ship quarantined off the coast of Japan with 542 cases of coronavirus on board say they believe their positive test for the illness is a hoax.

David Abel and his wife Sally are stuck on the Diamond Princess, which has been moored near Yokohama since 3 February.

The couple from Oxfordshire have been posting regular Facebook and YouTube updates from the ship.

In a Facebook update on Tuesday, Mr Abel posted: “There is going to be a time of quiet. We have been proved positive and leaving for hospital soon. Blessings all xxx”.

However, a short time later he expressed doubts that the couple have coronavirus, officially called Covid-19.

He wrote: “Frankly I think this is a setup! We are NOT being taken to a hospital but a hostel.
[...]

When asked by a Facebook user about the test, he replied: “I doubt it was positive. If it was, we would be in hospital.”
[...]

****ing dirty limeys. Are you going to A hospital or just hospital?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
415 - 02-19-2020, 20:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
I know, right? It's just the flu.

Everyone needs to stop trippin.

Eat the bat soup, bigot.
i don't even know why WA state cares if 740+ people have it

why they bother screening at all

or why San Diego even cares

24/7 Crisis News LIVE ☢ on Twitter:

i mean this is just like the flu

happens all the time i am told

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
416 - 02-19-2020, 20:48
everything under control i am told

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
417 - 02-19-2020, 20:50
China Deploys 40 Mobile Incinerators To Wuhan

FreeZerohedge on Twitter:

this is normal

maybe it is for making kung pow chicken

i love panda express

wuhan spicy chicken tendies are to die for

i just hope nothing i like or buy or need is made in china

or that it hurts american countries i am invested in

or shop at

or work for

Last edited by Captain Tele; 02-19-2020 at 20:53..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
418 - 02-19-2020, 20:55

bad dog

Battle Beagle on Twitter:

listen to CNN

and MSNBC

what KRAMER TELL ME TO BUY BUY BUY

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
419 - 02-22-2020, 11:25

Nature: Engineered bat virus stirs debate over risky research
Quote:
An experiment that created a hybrid version of a bat coronavirus ***8212; one related to the virus that causes SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) ***8212; has triggered renewed debate over whether engineering lab variants of viruses with possible pandemic potential is worth the risks.

In an article published in Nature Medicine1 on 9 November, scientists investigated a virus called SHC014, which is found in horseshoe bats in China. The researchers created a chimaeric virus, made up of a surface protein of SHC014 and the backbone of a SARS virus that had been adapted to grow in mice and to mimic human disease. The chimaera infected human airway cells ***8212; proving that the surface protein of SHC014 has the necessary structure to bind to a key receptor on the cells and to infect them. It also caused disease in mice, but did not kill them.

Although almost all coronaviruses isolated from bats have not been able to bind to the key human receptor, SHC014 is not the first that can do so. In 2013, researchers reported this ability for the first time in a different coronavirus isolated from the same bat population2.

The findings reinforce suspicions that bat coronaviruses capable of directly infecting humans (rather than first needing to evolve in an intermediate animal host) may be more common than previously thought, the researchers say.

But other virologists question whether the information gleaned from the experiment justifies the potential risk. Although the extent of any risk is difficult to assess, Simon Wain-Hobson, a virologist at the Pasteur Institute in Paris, points out that the researchers have created a novel virus that ***8220;grows remarkably well***8221; in human cells. ***8220;If the virus escaped, nobody could predict the trajectory,***8221; he says.

Creation of a chimaera

The argument is essentially a rerun of the debate over whether to allow lab research that increases the virulence, ease of spread or host range of dangerous pathogens ***8212; what is known as ***8216;gain-of-function***8217; research. In October 2014, the US government imposed a moratorium on federal funding of such research on the viruses that cause SARS, influenza and MERS (Middle East respiratory syndrome, a deadly disease caused by a virus that sporadically jumps from camels to people).

The latest study was already under way before the US moratorium began, and the US National Institutes of Health (NIH) allowed it to proceed while it was under review by the agency, says Ralph Baric, an infectious-disease researcher at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, a co-author of the study. The NIH eventually concluded that the work was not so risky as to fall under the moratorium, he says.
[...]

Japanese TV report sparks speculations in China that COVID-19 may have originated in US

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
420 - 02-22-2020, 12:15
There's so many new cases popping up in S. Korea now. It feels like we're totally failing at containing this. Seems like just a matter of time before we get case clusters in the US.

Page 21 of 1425

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
billions lay dying , corp profits b4 people , covid is a hoax , cybertrump 2077 , fight fear with fat , government gene therapy , hydroxycloroquine , kotz sucks cael dick , overconfidence often times , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , reggs fucks his sister , sheep getting penetrated , shitty beer virus is shitty , skipper is a shill , suddenly biden syndrome , weak oldsters flirting , weak oldsters fretting , ya rite