This is for you Trump voters.

so speech should be coming any minute. i could hear the cheers for trump out my window in nyc when pa was called

Stay alive, Podesta. The
choice is yours. We have not
decided yet. But we have left
our position. I’m closing the
group. Delete the messages if
you want.

God bless and namaste~

cael, are u ok? u r not gonna hurt urself right?

sad-clinton-10.jpg

jhklsdHJKDSFahjksda

The Associated Press Verified account
‏@AP

BREAKING: Trump wins Pennsylvania. @AP race call at 1:36 a.m. EST. #Election2016 #APracecall

Vanster and Cael going to use my bunker as a safespace to hide and cry

ya i gotta clear out my attic for all my minority friends for when the DJT gestapo comes, everyone on facebook is apparently getting murdered next year :(

i like them so i gotta protect them!

I am loving all this talk of "pain". Who the fuck has pain over an election? Jesus - if Hillary wins - Trump voters go - "Ah, it was a good run. I am going to go back to making money for 4 years and staying away from hearing this bitches voice and all the assholes who are slaves to the dems."

totally agree but those close to me who were against Trump refuse to accept that reality. Much like their perception of free speech (only allowed if you agree with the left).

I have a sibling who thinks Trump's election will destroy America....but my thinking Hillary could destroy America is just stupid. I love her, but we can't make those libs think logically.

So lets just enjoy the win!

Screenshot_20161109_002046.png

Icpedo is already planning escape even b4 the election he's probably already trying to get on a bus to Canada since he can't afford a plane

This is proof of how sick of a pedo he is he knows he will end up in jail under trump

icpedo going to have a very bad day tomorrow when he wakes up around noonish for his meds

you are barely a majority in the GOP and aren't a majority among white voters. He can't win.

Thank god it'll be her then. The best of any we have available on the ballot.

There is only one candidate to vote for, imho. Hillary. 45 years of claims w/o proof is 45 years of nothing.

I've admin email servers such events transpired on and her treatment is absolutely normal. She's just a good politician, w/ typical issues.

Back