Final call for your best slave jokes...

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
So she's gone, a few months short of 20 years with us. Was supposed to go back to Sri Lanka but that's on the verge of all-out civil war so she moved into an apartment here with her son.

Been trying to get her to leave for couple of years, Tuesday we move to a new villa we bought that doesn't have a maid's room so that sealed the deal. We gave her a good discount on buying her passport back as a final thank you gesture :rofl:

AMA...

the real question is what would a tranny nigger cripple midget with downs score on the check-mark-o-meter?

wat u think mich? :boogie:

Last edited:
So she's gone, a few months short of 20 years with us. Was supposed to go back to Sri Lanka but that's on the verge of all-out civil war so she moved into an apartment here with her son.

Been trying to get her to leave for couple of years, Tuesday we move to a new villa we bought that doesn't have a maid's room so that sealed the deal. We gave her a good discount on buying her passport back as a final thank you gesture :rofl:

AMA...

so be honest, 20 years of service, how much did you pay your slaves for retirement in total, in US dollar amount equivalent.

iu

id like to offer u a job
how much does it pay
16k per year
well thats awful
but theres perks like u have to live at work
sweet im in youre a good boss

id like to offer u a job
how much does it pay
16k per year
well thats awful
but theres perks like u have to live at work
sweet im in youre a good boss

Pagy bless him. Never owned a passport, couldn't pinpoint more than 3 countries on a map. Doesn't understand how the world works. Gotta love the innocence of it all, if only he didn't whine like a little bitch so much.

i dont understand why mitch thinks no1 from the US travels abroad :lol:

This dood about as sheltered from the real world as a midget can be.

I mean Im a southern hick and i have 7 different countries stamped on my passport.

:lol:

How can bitchdubai be so fucking ignorant while having access to all the information that's ever existed?

i dont understand why mitch thinks no1 from the US travels abroad :lol:

This dood about as sheltered from the real world as a midget can be.

I mean Im a southern hick and i have 7 different countries stamped on my passport.

:lol:

Seven? Wooo worldly traveller up in here. :rofl:

Imagine trying to live in Dubai on 16,000 a year LMAO

You're a real piece of shit, minge gg

Back