The Plandemic

How long until they meet again for the WHO takeover of the world? 6 months? 1 year?

I wonder what the US is... proposing to the lessor nations of the world who backed out of signing? Removal of some of their debt, perhaps? Or, maybe those nations don't need to wipe out as much of their population as the rest of the civilized world does to be prepared for the coming 4th industrial revolution.

Sam is farther ahead in the narrative than I am
I'm not sure I want to know yet what he knows

Sam is farther ahead in the narrative than I am
I'm not sure I want to know yet what he knows
If what TPTB are saying is true, global food collapse is imminent and is already affecting 2nd world nations. TPTB have been planting the seeds of the food supply collapsing for over a year now. The collapse of the food supply in the US is mostly artificial and if you take into consideration the US's ability to control pressure systems and artificially create droughts, this goes a long way in forcing the collapse of the food supply here in the States. The nail in the coffin is creating an artificial supply chain issue through sanctions, fires, and FDA regulations, or straight fuckery in the commodities market.

You had to have seen that Degal report form a few years ago with the projected population numbers? Aryan nations were the worst hit.

Sev, found something for you on Deagal.

DEAGLE 2025 FORECAST RESURRECTED
“The Deagel corporation is a minor branch of US military intelligence, one of the many secretive organizations which collects data for high-level decision-making purposes and prepares confidential briefing documents for agencies like the National Security Agency, the United Nations, and the World Bank.

It is known, for example, to have contributed to a Stratfor report on North Korea. With this kind of pedigree, Deagel should be seen as a legitimate player in the intelligence community and not merely a disinformation asset.

If so, then it must be assumed that its population predictions for 2025, as well as its industrial output predictions on a nation-by-nation basis, are based on strategic assumptions which are shared and well understood by other players in the intelligence community.”

web archive of 2025 prediction

PDF 2025 prediction
Basically, the US had a population of 317m in 2017 and by 2025... 99m.

Iodine Nasal Rinse
Do you have some handy?
of course not
the NIAID never told you about this simple effective way
of stopping the Plandemic

comon' man
this simple information should inform you enough
that you've been bamboozled

I'd love to have a psychiatrist just gaze thru tw

I'd love to have a psychiatrist just gaze thru tw

The first thing the psychotic bring in
A PSYCHIATRIST!!
!!!SCIENCE!!!

Do you know who get into psychology/psychiatry?
Fucked Up People
like yourself
who hide their inner fucked up personalities behind
layers of psycho
no matter what you 'label' it
it always comes out

Come drink with me
I'll find out who YOU all are

wouldn't it be great
if everyone brought content to discuss
like TW FIRST in news
youed to be

be you self
and post it
when you're free

MASSIVE FIRE BREAKS OUT AT POULTRY FARM THAT SUPPLIES EGGS TO MAJOR SUPERMARKETS
A poultry farm in Howard Lake, Minnesota, that supplies the nation's largest supermarkets with three million eggs per day experienced a devastating fire over the weekend.

Forsman Farms spokesperson Jon Austin told local media outlet KARE that estimates aren't firm yet, but anywhere between "tens of thousands of chickens were killed, up to a couple hundreds of thousands." The spokesperson continued and said chickens in adjacent barns were affected by smoke inhalation.
[...]

f7cd2b0fe3e909bd8f1fa5ec6024f96a.jpg

Back