Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Current news thread
Page 29 of 790
HardDrive
VeteranXX
Old
561 - 02-09-2022, 15:26
I hate when people break the decorum of being no-knock raided and pull a gun on presumable home invaders

Sponsored Links
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
562 - 02-09-2022, 15:28
i love the pig hot takes here on tw

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
563 - 02-09-2022, 15:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
1 less

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
564 - 02-09-2022, 22:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
I don't see a huge level of support for no-knock warrants from anyone. The level of risk seems absurdly high that even trying to establish a higher burden of proof to acquire one still seems overtly dangerous. Like if it's possible you could kill someone because of a clerical error, you should probably reevaluate your processes.

Of course I still have questions, like who sleeps on a couch with a gun in their hand?
It would seem like there are much better ways to catch perps without putting others in danger.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
565 - 02-10-2022, 05:14
I bet Plas, Superterp and a few others here are often surrounded by guns in their house. Probably also have fallen asleep with them. Definitely Smiling Canadian b/c he's about 100.

Burst through any of their doors and bang bang bang go the piggies.

Or probably not b/c white privilege

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
566 - 02-10-2022, 06:36
only ppl on tw can think its ok for a dude in his own home with his own legally owned gun to be gunned down for trying to defend his home because he has no idea its the cops.

in a few years if i ever get desperate and start robbing ppl ill just yell police so that armed homeowners drop their gun in fear and i can just start blasting.

MERICA

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
567 - 02-10-2022, 06:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanthious View Post
only ppl on tw can think its ok for a dude in his own home with his own legally owned gun to be gunned down for trying to defend his home because he has no idea its the cops.

in a few years if i ever get desperate and start robbing ppl ill just yell police so that armed homeowners drop their gun in fear and i can just start blasting.

MERICA
He wasn't in his own home. He was in the home of his cousin, who apparently was wanted in connection with a murder. Thats why the cop were there.

So from the cops point of view, they are raiding the house of a young black man wanted for murder, they come in, and there is a young black man sleeping on the couch, with a gun.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
568 - 02-10-2022, 06:52
to just murder him is certainly ****ed up beyond belief

I would fully support a handful of cops being slaughtered by black people after **** like that

Last edited by ArakAtak; 02-10-2022 at 06:54..
Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
569 - 02-10-2022, 07:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
He wasn't in his own home. He was in the home of his cousin, who apparently was wanted in connection with a murder. Thats why the cop were there.

So from the cops point of view, they are raiding the house of a young black man wanted for murder, they come in, and there is a young black man sleeping on the couch, with a gun.
oh my bad he was defending his cousins house. Atleast they raided the correct house this time lmao

easilyodd
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
570 - 02-10-2022, 07:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
to just murder him is certainly ****ed up beyond belief

I would fully support a handful of cops being slaughtered by black people after **** like that
Black cops?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
571 - 02-10-2022, 07:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
I bet Plas, Superterp and a few others here are often surrounded by guns in their house. Probably also have fallen asleep with them. Definitely Smiling Canadian b/c he's about 100.

Burst through any of their doors and bang bang bang go the piggies.

Or probably not b/c white privilege
burst through my doors.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
572 - 02-10-2022, 11:28
I think i've only heard of one person that was killed during a no-knock that legit was completely not their fault.

Everyone else ive heard of (and by everyone i mean black people because they only talk about the black people being killed) are always people that put themselves in situations that got them killed. If you are hanging out at your cousin Dre's house and you know dre has been slinging dope for a while, who's fault is it really when you get shot as swat comes through the door. Or if youre staying over at your brother's house that you know has multiple warrants out for serious offenses is it really the police that are at fault when they kick the door and there you are and you decide to defend the house?

I'm not saying no-knocks are right..i think they are stupid and practically guarantee someone will be killed, but for **** sake, stop staying with criminals or at least take some of that dope money and upgrade your house's security

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
573 - 02-10-2022, 11:34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VqJGRHuKUE

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
574 - 02-10-2022, 11:43
That was a cluster ****. I don't think there is a way to justify how that all went down in the first place. There has got to be a better way to get these people.

For the record I agree with sending in a Crisis Counselor to tell the bad guy he is going to prison for the rest of his life and to just walk out. I am just not sure you are going to find someone dumb enough to fill that position.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
575 - 02-10-2022, 11:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
It would seem like there are much better ways to catch perps without putting others in danger.
Retarded point of view.

This the problem with having violent ******s in your society. They don't mix with modern, civil society. They never have and never will.

Stop worrying about the symptoms of violent ******s.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
576 - 02-10-2022, 11:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
That was a cluster ****. I don't think there is a way to justify how that all went down in the first place. There has got to be a better way to get these people.

For the record I agree with sending in a Crisis Counselor to tell the bad guy he is going to prison for the rest of his life and to just walk out. I am just not sure you are going to find someone dumb enough to fill that position.
There really isn't a better way. They are violent criminals and they have to be brought to justice. They're normally hiding in homes, as that makes sense.

If we have information that they're hiding somewhere, then we as a society can find them. If they are napping on their cousin's couch and reach for a gun that was 3ft away, well, then, they're ****ed.

I bet if this ****** raped and murdered your daughter or wife, you wouldn't be so concerned about how the police legally and rightfully enter his residence to get him. You wouldn't be out there saying: "we need to find this rapist/murderer, but only if it's super safe and out in the open where he doesn't have a weapon!!!!"

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
577 - 02-10-2022, 11:53
okay.. so we got 1 solid for nuking blacks from orbit. What else we got?

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
578 - 02-10-2022, 11:56
No-knock nonsense. **** you, sit out side and wait for him to come out. Its way safer for everyone involved.

Or, get your team and announce your presence and use your superior skills and firepower to dominate the situation from that point forward.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
579 - 02-10-2022, 12:03
We need a RoboJudge!

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
580 - 02-10-2022, 12:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
No-knock nonsense. **** you, sit out side and wait for him to come out. Its way safer for everyone involved.

Or, get your team and announce your presence and use your superior skills and firepower to dominate the situation from that point forward.
They yelled POLICE SEARCH WARRANT over and over when entering.

But yea, they should totally camp out this apartment for days or weeks with several guys in hopes that a hooded young black man leaves there, is definitely the right guy and definitely doens't have a gun on him that he may fire off like ******s do and kill a random passerby.

Definitely should do that instead!

Page 29 of 790

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Current news thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
crybaby lemon , gun control now , guns 4 everyone , kill yourself midxe , kittycoombz sucks cael dick , lemon is a coward , lemon vacillates , shitposter fiesta , some1 kill brasstax