[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2 by StapleMammal1 - Page 39 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2
Page 39 of 2024
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
761 - 02-09-2021, 19:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
one thing i have noticed over the years is every single time i point out how you love to act like you are intellectually superior, you always follow up your next post by saying you aren't smart at all, you're average, blah blah, but then you go on pretending that you are smarter than everyone else again pretty much right away.

i find that interesting/fascinating. why do you lie more often than you tell the truth?
Because I AM intellectually superior to YOU and your friends.

I'm NOT smarter than anyone else. There is not "blah blah blah," I am maybe average, and because I've tried really hard I've learned maths, chemistry, and made myself read the Constitution, the Talmud, the bible, the book of Mormon, and the articles of confederacy.

You've never read any of those things, and the only conscription you've to rely on is a duck-duck-go search.

Sponsored Links
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
762 - 02-09-2021, 19:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontw View Post
weed out classes /ngfm
boomshakalaka

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
763 - 02-09-2021, 19:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Because I AM intellectually superior to YOU and your friends.

I'm NOT smarter than anyone else. There is not "blah blah blah," I am maybe average, and because I've tried really hard I've learned maths, chemistry, and made myself read the Constitution, the Talmud, the bible, the book of Mormon, and the articles of confederacy.

You've never read any of those things, and the only conscription you've to rely on is a duck-duck-go search.
so you honestly believe that you're intellectually superior to me because you've read a few more books and tried really hard to learn maths? lol

math comes easily to me. i mean after all, i am a software engineer/developer. i've never had to really try hard to grasp it. still, i won't say that i'm smarter than you or intellectually superior to you, because i honestly don't really know who you are all that much, and even if i may have read a lot of books that you have not, i've never been one to say i know more than someone else because i don't have a dunning-kruger problem.

you have some major issues, and even though you believe you are smarter than me and my friends and you like to insult my intelligence, i'm not going to stoop to your level this time. you believe what you want to believe, my friend.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
764 - 02-09-2021, 19:15
btw

fyi

tbch

tyvm

i didn't MAKE myself read the constitution, bible, talmud, book of moron and articles of confederacy - i CHOSE 2 do it b/c i'm just that bigly of an intellectual

uno
VeteranXX
Old
765 - 02-09-2021, 19:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsfury View Post
This is all Trump's impeachment is. They just want to stick it to him one last time and wrangle precedent barring him from every holding office ever again. Give 74 million Americans the finger in the name of "unity".
Yep

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
767 - 02-09-2021, 19:19
ok fair play admission

i have only read like some of the book of mormon, even w/ drugs it just doesn't hit like some good old fashioned abrahamic thunder

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
768 - 02-09-2021, 19:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsfury View Post
This is all Trump's impeachment is. They just want to stick it to him one last time and wrangle precedent barring him from every holding office ever again.
But, why? All they have to do is fudge the votes again. If I've learned anything from this past election, is that elections are easier to rig than an NBA game and those are beyond easy.

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
769 - 02-09-2021, 19:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSTBLUfRv_E

JOEMammas.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
770 - 02-09-2021, 19:45
Quote:
The video ***8220;President Biden Reviews the Readiness of Military Troops in a Pass In Review***8221; has 12,000 dislikes ***8211; nearly seven times the mere 1,800 likes the video garnered.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
771 - 02-09-2021, 20:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
ok fair play admission

i have only read like some of the book of mormon, even w/ drugs it just doesn't hit like some good old fashioned abrahamic thunder
I'd like you to read the entire book of Mormon, then circle back.

It's not long.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
772 - 02-09-2021, 20:36
NO U CIRCLE BACK

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
773 - 02-09-2021, 20:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
math comes easily to me.
not to me. I'm a late learner, and from age 3, that hasn't changed. Math and science are hard, at least to me.
I learned mid-level math because I'm curious, not because I'm smart. I'm able to teach science and math because I'm curious.

You're neither curious nor smart, from the best that any of us can gather.
Among the people that agree with your politics, how many can you count that consider you a friend? Smart? Agreeing to take them in during a rainstorm?

I'm betting the answer is none. You've never been happy, from the best that I can tell, and from Tribes2 onward, you get some kind of dopamine drip with attempting to make others mad.

You are the doll when people look to the reason TW is dying.

In a rainstorm, I would take you in. That's one of the differences.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
774 - 02-09-2021, 20:38
Quote:
not to me. I'm a late learner, and from age 3, that hasn't changed. Math and science are hard, at least to me.
I learned mid-level math because I'm curious, not because I'm smart. I'm able to teach science and math because I'm curious.

You're neither curious nor smart, from the best that any of us can gather.
Among the people that agree with your politics, how many can you count that consider you a friend? Smart? Agreeing to take them in during a rainstorm?

I'm betting the answer is none. You've never been happy, from the best that I can tell, and from Tribes2 onward, you get some kind of dopamine drip with attempting to make others mad.

You are the doll when people look to the reason TW is dying.
oh lavan

that hurts so deep, man

cael
VeteranXX
Old
775 - 02-09-2021, 20:39
lets see some more babylon ree

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
776 - 02-09-2021, 20:39
No one is trying to hurt you.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
777 - 02-09-2021, 20:40
Quote:
No one is trying to hurt you.

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
778 - 02-09-2021, 20:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
The video “President Biden Reviews the Readiness of Military Troops in a Pass In Review” has 12,000 dislikes – nearly seven times the mere 1,800 likes the video garnered.
keep downvoting biden's youtube videos that will show him!

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
779 - 02-09-2021, 20:46
I would take u in while vanster watches.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
780 - 02-09-2021, 20:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontw View Post
I would take u in while vanster watches.
I never entered a mountain bike race, but I did finish in the Amstel Gold Race, and Tour of Flanders.

deal with that.

Page 39 of 2024

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
aids , amram is shook , animo has extreme tds , brain rot , cumdumplins luvs trump , kittycael spergathon , kys midge , lawndart needs ssris , lemon unhinged , maga snowflakes are angry , member to say "hi" to the fbi , save america , sevred is a traitor. , shark-jump⁹⁰⁰⁰ , snitches get stiches , team trump , trump going to prison , trump lost lol , we have aids