WELCOME TO "TELE"-VISION

Groove you're undermining tele's work ethic and overall tw contribution

DU8WmYNWAAA2Nzl.jpg

i can do this all day

not sure y ur apologizing to me for, but... no problem i guess? :)

still curious where u get all these images, is it like... a lot of work or is there some motherload of them somewhere that u can grab 20-30 at a time from

i actually posted the link to them after the last huge dump a few posts above

The Soy Boy Meme - Please repond.

Last edited:
whos gonna have the post numbers for the week

straight killing it

Posters/7D: Captain Tele (267); SuperTrap (178); clu (152); Fool (114); Edofnor (102); arsin (80); havax (75); KittyCat (63); -SS- (60);

how i'm always the best idk

i was just born this way i guess

i guess i sorta get it now... a dude posting selfies is not a dignified thing, especially with a video game and bald

although 2b honest when you make fun of a dude for being bald you are playing right into the feminists hands, do not let our bald brothers be oppressed

straight killing it

Posters/7D: Captain Tele (267); SuperTrap (178); clu (152); Fool (114); Edofnor (102); arsin (80); havax (75); KittyCat (63); -SS- (60);

how i'm always the best idk

i was just born this way i guess

we need a new stats thread

yo rayn

i guess i sorta get it now... a dude posting selfies is not a dignified thing, especially with a video game and bald

although 2b honest when you make fun of a dude for being bald you are playing right into the feminists hands, do not let our bald brothers be oppressed

lol

being able to measure someones estrogen levels by the size of their mouth gap and duration of hold that bothers me the most

bad genetics are no excuse for living like a nu-male in era of post modernism

i wish we had an anti-tele here capable of ur stratospheric level of shitposting heights

Back