Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 39 of 8750
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
761 - 11-22-2016, 16:53
They could dismantle the Clinton foundation and expose some powerful people who won't be thrilled about it and just let the problem sort itself out.

Sponsored Links
Odio
VeteranXV
Old
762 - 11-22-2016, 16:59
Reddit and 4chan are doing fine running the investigations themselves. They're saving us millions in tax dollars, that's for sure.

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
763 - 11-22-2016, 17:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odio View Post
Reddit and 4chan are doing fine running the investigations themselves. They're saving us millions in tax dollars, that's for sure.
they, like the Loretta Lynch DOJ, are not able to issue subpoenas though :/

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
764 - 11-22-2016, 17:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
most of the things he said he wants to do are not possible as a president. they'd have to get through congress, and I can't ever see that happening.
That doesn't ****ing matter. At least he's saying it (and probably believes it).

If Congress blocks him, then that's fine. That's how our system works.

But what's the alternative? Another spic/******/femtard for Democrats vs another establishment neo-con?

Oh, wow, great choice. I think I'll happily vote Trump again even if he can't get anything done. Better than nothing but bad **** getting done.

I can't think of a single good thing Obama (or Bush) admin has done, only mountains of awful **** that will last a century.

Last edited by Validuz; 11-22-2016 at 17:35..
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
765 - 11-22-2016, 17:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatSam View Post
Eh I don't think Obama really gives a **** about Clinton, he disliked her marginally less than he disliked Trump. They may agree on some policy issues but the Clinton's represent a philosophy of political action that Obama has not shared.

Trump is backing off on Clinton because he wants them to go away, the entire point of threatening prosecution of your political enemies is to silence them. In or out of jail. Are you that unfamiliar with the fascist playbook?

It's "fascist" to have everyone held under equals standards under the law.

Christ. Kill yourself please. You're such a pathetic sycophant.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
766 - 11-22-2016, 17:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster128 View Post
Honestly I wouldn't care if Trump locked Hilary away. It'd be good on him. What bothers me is him backtracking on things, and outright refusing to do anything about the charged political climate he had a hand in creating. Yea- maybe he didn't mean racist **** he said- whatever. But because of him lots of crazys have come out of the woodworks and done really stupid ****. He should at least acknowledge he had a hand in all of this, and tell people to calm the **** down- and you know, 'unify' people like he says he's going to do.
Yea, wtf, it's totally Trump's fault that leftists incited other retard leftists to violence and billionaire kikes from Europe are funding it all...

Yea, totally. It's Trump's fault. That ******.

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
767 - 11-22-2016, 17:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post

It's "fascist" to have everyone held under equals standards under the law.

Christ. Kill yourself please. You're such a pathetic sycophant.
Who am I a sycophant for?

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
768 - 11-22-2016, 18:14
Trump called the family of slain SAPD officer Benjamin Marconi today to offer them his condolences. Cop killer Otis Tyrone McKane claims he was upset about a child custody dispute. Obama shot 2 over par.

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
769 - 11-22-2016, 18:19
I love that Liberals can't figure out that Fascism requires big government and the state running most things.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
770 - 11-22-2016, 18:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUXCoFsTtnE

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
771 - 11-22-2016, 18:36
I wish someone would say ****** on foxnews.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
772 - 11-22-2016, 18:49

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
773 - 11-22-2016, 19:04
the N word

what the **** is wrong with everyone - get back in your safe spaces or you might be (mock) offended

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
774 - 11-22-2016, 19:52
Politico editor Michael Hirsh resigned today after posting Richard Spencer's home address online and inciting violence against him.

NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
775 - 11-22-2016, 20:34

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
776 - 11-22-2016, 21:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatSam View Post
Who am I a sycophant for?
Anyone who represents the left and their insane views.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
777 - 11-22-2016, 21:12
Which reminds me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmFBpHdJiiY

TAA WAR
VeteranXV
Old
778 - 11-22-2016, 21:15

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
779 - 11-22-2016, 21:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Politico editor Michael Hirsh resigned today after posting Richard Spencer's home address online and inciting violence against him.
I just read who that dude is

Are they trying to correct the record to all non-mainstream Republicans being wannabe-nazis?

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
780 - 11-22-2016, 23:03
lol

Computer scientists urge Clinton campaign to challenge election results - CNNPolitics.com

Page 39 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot