[CNN] Obama's VP: Biden

:shock:

Really didnt expect that (his fuckin wiki is updated already)

225px-Joe_Biden%2C_official_photo_portrait_2-cropped.jpg

he is willing to fight the republicans tooth and nail, which obama has shown he is not very effective at

so he is enough of an asshole to help

Biden is a titan in the senate, and a big dog on the foreign relations/policy stuff.

But... he is from congress. Dems had chance to add a NON-washington person to the ticket, somebody with executive experience rather than "committee" credentials and a voting record decades long. It will be interesting...

"In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking." July 2006

"Barack Obama is a clean black person." February 2007

"One reason that so many District of Columbia schools fail is the city's high minority population." October 2007

"In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking." July 2006

"One reason that so many District of Columbia schools fail is the city's high minority population." October 2007

At least get the fucking quotes right :lol:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Thursday, March 2, 2000

On his campaign bus recently, Sen. John McCain told reporters, "I hated the gooks. I will hate them as long as I live."

Back