Reload this Page Diablo 4
Page 3 of 10
sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
41 - 06-06-2023, 07:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post
why make a big deal out of bud light, then turn around and fork out cash to blizzard after all the woke groomer **** they've done?

where are your principals?
truth bombs being dropped in this thread

Sponsored Links
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
42 - 06-06-2023, 09:37
my principals are at work in their offices at their respective schools

Nomad
Cheap Bastard++
Contributor
Old
43 - 06-06-2023, 09:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmag View Post
I'm over Diablo. 3 was just more and more of the same. I started to feel like it was like FPS for people who can't FPS. I was just running through rooms pressing 5 4 3 2 1 5 4 3 5 4 5 4 5 while mobs die and all this loot **** flies in the air.. more and more.. it was endless, but others loved it.
I love this breakdown. Imma use it.

Im over movies. Was just more of the same as other movies. I started to feel like it was acting fast for people who cant act. I was just sitting in a dark room blinking for 2 hours while noise and images happened.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
44 - 06-06-2023, 10:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

Im over movies. Was just more of the same as other movies. I started to feel like it was acting fast for people who cant act. I was just sitting in a dark room blinking for 2 hours while noise and images happened.
Do you smell toast?

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
45 - 06-06-2023, 11:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
I just cleared out a 45+ stronghold at level 38 and didn't die once. Has anyone died in D4 yet?
I have, repeatedly. Some boss fights I've had to quit and lower the difficulty level because the damage I'm doing just terrible. I'm level 35 and I've been upgrading my gear as best I can, but it seems like I'm throwing spitballs at the bosses.

Now, granted, I'm old, and I no longer have the cat like reflexes as a younger man, but it is irritating to find my gear upgrades don't seem to matter, and I can't go back to earlier parts of the game to deal with easier mobs to grind. It is boring to be always on the precipice of death no matter where I go or dungeon I do. Even my ultimate skill seems weak as ****.

And I still don't have my ****ing horse.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
46 - 06-06-2023, 11:36
i've died a few times because i wasn't paying attention, but my friends picked me up.

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
47 - 06-06-2023, 11:45
Having read a few guides this morning, it appears I've been missing some fairly important parts to the game, such as enchantments. Having a bad habit of skipping dialog means I tend to miss clues about **** like that. Seems I have to assign at least one skill point assigned to the skill it default to, in order to get the benefits of that non ultimate skill assigned to that slot.

I don't know if that's going to turn the tide in my favor or not. I also read that playing at the lowest difficulty level would actually speed up the leveling as I'd supposedly be able to kill faster and overcome the 20% exp bonus.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 06-06-2023, 12:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
I just cleared out a 45+ stronghold at level 38 and didn't die once. Has anyone died in D4 yet?
We are playing different games.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
49 - 06-06-2023, 14:47
D4 is definitely harder than d3 but that's part of the fun. Also I have the deluxe edition where is my mount

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
50 - 06-06-2023, 16:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
D4 is definitely harder than d3 but that's part of the fun. Also I have the deluxe edition where is my mount
It's in the stable. You can't use it until you finish Act 3.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
51 - 06-06-2023, 16:40
day0 d3 was crazy hard... then they dumbed it down
its the opposite with d4 and theyre nerfing **** soon

uno
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 06-06-2023, 16:42
eh

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
53 - 06-06-2023, 17:58
Happy talk is really like 20 years ago just be a person dude

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
54 - 06-06-2023, 18:08
i no coprende

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
55 - 06-06-2023, 20:53
Can you bot it? I only played D3 for a while because I could farm overnight with the bot I made and then sift through all of the trash the next day. Who has time to grind for marginal upgrades for hours nowadays?

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 06-07-2023, 00:00
did u try dis bot
[AH Bot] HappyAuction

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
57 - 06-07-2023, 05:48
Made a lightning sorc last night, pretty fun so far. I like necromancer but Gandalf brought up a good point about boss flights

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
58 - 06-07-2023, 06:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

True

I'm over-masturbating. It just more and more of the same. I started to feel like it's just sex for people who are always thirsty. I was there masturbating for 2 hours and it's time to tap the wife for some real action.

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
59 - 06-07-2023, 11:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
Made a lightning sorc last night, pretty fun so far. I like necromancer but Gandalf brought up a good point about boss flights
I was trying to avoid following cookie cutter builds with my sorc, but the game was just too frustrating to not do so.

Sorcerer Leveling Guide in Diablo 4 - Icy Veins

I refunded all of my points, and rebuilt her with the chain lightning build. I was using chain lightning as the core damage skill, but it just wasn't clearing stuff out as fast as it should. Rebuilding it (level 39) more along the lines of the suggested skills and enchantments has really changed my damage output significantly. With the fireball enchantment the sorcerer plays more like a necro with corpse explosion, which is really satisfying. Luckily, refunding skill points only costs a bit of coin and isn't much of a hassle.

The only issue with these guides is that they are only as good as the last nerf and those builds may suddenly be worthless until updated.

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
60 - 06-07-2023, 11:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
I was trying to avoid following cookie cutter builds with my sorc, but the game was just too frustrating to not do so.

Sorcerer Leveling Guide in Diablo 4 - Icy Veins

I refunded all of my points, and rebuilt her with the chain lightning build. I was using chain lightning as the core damage skill, but it just wasn't clearing stuff out as fast as it should. Rebuilding it (level 39) more along the lines of the suggested skills and enchantments has really changed my damage output significantly. With the fireball enchantment the sorcerer plays more like a necro with corpse explosion, which is really satisfying. Luckily, refunding skill points only costs a bit of coin and isn't much of a hassle.

The only issue with these guides is that they are only as good as the last nerf and those builds may suddenly be worthless until updated.

welcome to like every game

Page 3 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Diablo 4

Social Website Bullshit