Ex-911 Operator Crenshanda Williams Gets Probation for Hanging up on thousands by |R|u|s|t|y| - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Ex-911 Operator Crenshanda Williams Gets Probation for Hanging up on thousands
|R|u|s|t|y|
VeteranXX
Old
1 - 04-19-2018, 18:58
'Aint nobody got no time for this...for real...'

Quote:
A former 911 operator in Houston who hung up on thousands of people contacting emergency services has been sentenced.

Crenshanda Williams, 44, was found guilty on Wednesday following a trial in Harris County of interference with emergency telephone calls after repeatedly hanging up the phone while working at the Houston Emergency Center (HEC) before she was caught and fired in August 2016, reports Click2Houston.

Suspicions were raised when an audit of 911 calls to the HEC noticed a high volume of “short calls”—lasting less than 20 seconds—which were taken by Williams.

According to prosecutors, documents from the review revealed thousands of short calls were attributed to Williams hanging up between October 2015 and March 2016, reports KTRK-TV.

One emergency caller, Jim Moten, rang 911 in 2016 to say he spotted two cars speeding on a highway where two people had recently been killed, only to be hung up on by Williams. Before hanging up, Williams is reported to have told Moten: "Ain't nobody got time for this. For real."

Other 911 short calls to Williams included reports of robberies and homicides. According to Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg, Williams said she hung up on the callers as she “did not want to talk to anyone at those times,” reports Click2Houston.

Following a three-day trial, a judge has now sentenced Williams to 18 months’ probation, and 10 days in jail as a condition.

“The citizens of Harris County rely on 911 operators to dispatch help in their time of need," Assistant District Attorney Lauren Reeder said in a statement. "When a public servant betrays the community's trust and breaks the law, we have a responsibility to hold them criminally accountable."

At the time, the HEC said the high volume of short calls from Williams were an “anomaly” rather than an issue with the center, reports the Houston Chronicle.

“This is just a very significant event,” HEC Manager Joe Laud said at the time. “And we feel that her actions do not represent all the call takers in this facility or call takers in general. They have a very specific interest in doing a great job in providing emergency response to people.”

Sponsored Links
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
2 - 04-19-2018, 19:04
Maybe her probation officer will hang up on her every time she calls in and send her to jail.

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 04-19-2018, 19:05
judge should have given her a day in jail for every "short call".

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4 - 04-19-2018, 19:10
As I was reading the article, I was thinking that maybe she was hanging up on the hundreds of not thousands of 911 calls that come in for petty ass ****.

No sooner did I think that, that she was hanging up on homicide calls. Lol. Wtf?

I wonder if most of the callers she hung up on were white people calling in or crimes committed by the dark-ones?

She just has that look to her.

Are they union employees?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

cael
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 04-19-2018, 19:26
aint nobody got time for this

for real

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
6 - 04-19-2018, 19:45
She has a point... who does have time for robberies and homicides?

I mean, if I was an Ex-911 Operator and people still kept calling me, I'd probably hang up on them too.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 04-19-2018, 21:30
i dont understand how it took 6 months for someone to realize she wasnt doing her job..?

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 04-19-2018, 21:47
Nice gig, if you don't feel like actually doing your job you can just hang up on people.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9 - 04-19-2018, 21:50
911 was not sold to us like this. It was never supposed to be another enclave of dip****s hired by the dems to take their anger out on everyone.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10 - 04-19-2018, 22:03
Crenshanda

G.T.R.

sent from *magic device* using Tapatalk

Father Ruckus
VeteranXX
Old
11 - 04-19-2018, 22:40
Being a former paramedic, she was doing gods work. 90% of her hang ups were probably bull**** 911 calls anyways.

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
12 - 04-19-2018, 22:43
Being a former morgue technician, she was doing gods work. 90% of our clients came from those bull**** 911 calls anyways.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 04-19-2018, 22:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
As I was reading the article, I was thinking that maybe she was hanging up on the hundreds of not thousands of 911 calls that come in for petty ass ****.
ya, they open w/ an example of some ****lord kiddy fiddling ****** who is calling 911 because he saw ppl moving down the highway in an efficient manner and all u can think is "this ***** is 100% spot on, we need more 911 operators like her"

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
14 - 04-19-2018, 23:15
Chew on this

Quote:
Williams' attorney, Franklin Bynum, argued that his client "was going through a hard time in her life" when she hung up on the emergency calls, and said "punishing her doesn't do anything to fix the problems that still exist at the emergency center."

It's unclear what problems at the center Bynum was referring to.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 04-19-2018, 23:36
sounds like she should have called 911 for help

absent
VeteranXX
Old
16 - 04-19-2018, 23:39

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 04-19-2018, 23:41
lmao not rly it's more like we mere mortals wish 85% of blacks were as docile and currently-in-police-custody as that *****

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
18 - 04-20-2018, 00:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
There's the absent we know and love.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
19 - 04-20-2018, 00:43
Blacks are 85% head

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20 - 04-20-2018, 01:23
I have come to the conclusion that democratically run cities and policy are to blame for the fact that blacks in this country are in so much trouble. Wake up black people! Those sick, sad, rich ****s will "gentrify" you right out of existence.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Ex-911 Operator Crenshanda Williams Gets Probation for Hanging up on thousands

Social Website Bullshit