What have you been banned from TW for?

i don't remember ever getting banned from TW, but I got perma banned from TWL for making fun of the steelers when the pats knocked them out of the playoffs one year. made totalcarnage cry i guess

was banned once for an unknown reason, asked the admins why afterwards and no one seemed to know :shrug:

I cant remember but I know colosus banned me a number of time

I used to have a custom title but it was then changed to 'banned' and when I got unbanned I was a regular old veteran again

twice that happened

For the life of me I don't remember the guy's name, in fact I don't think I'd ever heard of him before this, but....some guy, I gathered a big buddy and likely lover of, Ixiterra (I think), died of a drug overdose. I made the observation that it was strengthening the gene pool and no sympathy for druggies who OD. Pissed Col off, who was evidently also a butt buddy of said dead druggie.

For the life of me I don't remember the guy's name, in fact I don't think I'd ever heard of him before this, but....some guy, I gathered a big buddy and likely lover of, Ixiterra, died of a drug overdose. I made the observation that it was strengthening the gene pool and no sympathy for druggies who OD. Pissed Col off, who was evidently also a butt buddy of said dead druggie.

MaskedFetus, I was just thinking about it the other day that hes the only person Ive met IRL that died from heroin

Back in the day (roughly 2002? I think) when you could put HTML in your sig, I made a little script that would steal people's login cookies and send 'em to a server of mine. Then, I'd go ahead and replace my cookie file with one of them, and be able to login as somebody else and have some fun.

Lasted about 2 days until Ceiling Fan busted me (or it might have been Bad_CRC, don't remember). Don't know how long I was banned for, but it was only an account ban, and I had another account.

OgJxr.jpg

I think I was banned for a day in 02. ..someone was flaming me while hotlinking pictures from my web dir. . so I changed one of them to tubgirl, and Colosus (I think) banned me for a day or so.

I'm going to go ahead and call bullshit on badmofo's claim that he's been banned "a shitton," as well as the reasons he gave.

i was banned for having a picture in my sig that said nigger and faggot when homelan tried to censor us

One of the Admins was sick of everyone saying "NIGGER". The Admin then posted " Anyone else that post the word nigger will get banned ". So I was the first to respond with " Coon" followed by " NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER".

1 time colosus made an announcement about labtop gate and i got first post and i called him a nigger and got banned ya

Back