This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 34 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 34 of 1252
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
661 - 03-18-2016, 21:12
I would never vote for Trump but him trolling the retards on the totalitarian left is the most awesome political show i have seen since i have been able to vote and i am 45.

What we are witnessing right now is the so called authoritarian right and the established totalitarian left. Liberalism - me - appears to be gone and to the totalitarian left is a threat to their, of all things in life, their ****ing feelings. I can literally be attacked because i don't care what anyone whats to do as long as it does not infringe on my rights to life liberty and property yet, if i say something one of these totalitarian leftist think is offensive, i can end up in the hospital if i dont properly defend myself. And in Cali... good luck.

I do not understand how wanting to have a border protected is now considered racist or fascist but somehow, in American tax payer funded college education it is (Unions) but, these kids are in for a really big surprise.

That being said - i see that the MSM is labeling all Trump supporters as authoritarians and i still cannot find out why? Since when does wanting a nation to prosper become accustomed to nationalism? Since when does wanting to protect a nations borders equate to the dreaded "Nationalism?"

None of this makes sense anymore and it appears its a free for all on radical ideas. Full radical ideology! The nation had ONE person to vote fore and that was Paul. Now, we have a clown car show that is awesome to watch yet the idiots that come out of it are still idiots.

Tomorrow is going to be awesome to watch and they **** up totalitarian leftists.

Sponsored Links
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
662 - 03-18-2016, 21:44
I don't think we will ever get to the point (again) where candidates like the Pauls will make it to the finals. Sad system. So - figure it out - do you want a career politician who says anything to get elected who also lies and sounds like a chainsaw - or - do you want someone who says whatever they want and will actually change things in DC?

Sometimes, real change is better than no change at all.

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
663 - 03-18-2016, 23:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
I would never vote for Trump but him trolling the retards on the totalitarian left is the most awesome political show i have seen since i have been able to vote and i am 45.

What we are witnessing right now is the so called authoritarian right and the established totalitarian left. Liberalism - me - appears to be gone and to the totalitarian left is a threat to their, of all things in life, their ****ing feelings. I can literally be attacked because i don't care what anyone whats to do as long as it does not infringe on my rights to life liberty and property yet, if i say something one of these totalitarian leftist think is offensive, i can end up in the hospital if i dont properly defend myself. And in Cali... good luck.

I do not understand how wanting to have a border protected is now considered racist or fascist but somehow, in American tax payer funded college education it is (Unions) but, these kids are in for a really big surprise.

That being said - i see that the MSM is labeling all Trump supporters as authoritarians and i still cannot find out why? Since when does wanting a nation to prosper become accustomed to nationalism? Since when does wanting to protect a nations borders equate to the dreaded "Nationalism?"

None of this makes sense anymore and it appears its a free for all on radical ideas. Full radical ideology! The nation had ONE person to vote fore and that was Paul. Now, we have a clown car show that is awesome to watch yet the idiots that come out of it are still idiots.

Tomorrow is going to be awesome to watch and they **** up totalitarian leftists.
great analysis

Walking_Man
VeteranX
Old
664 - 03-18-2016, 23:17
Quote:
uh, buddy, trump is the totalitarian left. he wants to reduce the power of the first amendment and increase federal power by opening up libel laws and allowing them to be prosecuted in federal court instead of state court which would effectively let you turn the media into a subservient russian style press where if they say anything you don't like as the federal government you can accuse them of libel and prosecute them in your own courts

on top of that he's all about protectionism and tariffs which increase federal control and influence over the economy. thats the exact same plan bernie sanders has.

oh yea and he's also backed the idea of a national single payer health care system.

Last edited by Walking_Man; 03-18-2016 at 23:20..
KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
665 - 03-18-2016, 23:43
Quote:

Can you tell me how a Ron Paul / Rand Paul presidency would be different from the current **** show

Got Haggis?
VeteranXX
Old
666 - 03-19-2016, 00:04
um, trumps wants to ban a religion from entering the united states. he also lies about everything. if you sum up all his speeches, he lies about once every 5 minutes

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
667 - 03-19-2016, 00:05
Ya but only until we can figure this thing out.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
668 - 03-19-2016, 00:09
He isn't trying to deport the ones who are already here.

(As long as they are here legally)

Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
669 - 03-19-2016, 00:12
Lets talk about how Fox News has lost 1/3 of there total viewers in the 18-to-49-year-old demographic between 8 pm and 11 pm mainly because they hate Megyn Kelly.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
670 - 03-19-2016, 00:17
If you look at current video of her, I honestly think Megyn Kelly has gotten to look older these past 6 months.

CapnPyro
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
671 - 03-19-2016, 00:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
If you look at current video of her, I honestly think Megyn Kelly has gotten to look older these past 6 months.
the let-me-speak-to-your-manager haircut is the culprit

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
672 - 03-19-2016, 00:53
Quote:
I would never vote for Trump
why is that

Pirate Steve
VeteranXX
Old
673 - 03-19-2016, 01:14
i wanna be part of trumps inner cirlce

bam
VeteranXV
Old
674 - 03-19-2016, 01:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSobieski View Post
Can you tell me how a Ron Paul / Rand Paul presidency would be different from the current **** show
**** you money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Haggis? View Post
um, trumps wants to ban a religion from entering the united states. he also lies about everything. if you sum up all his speeches, he lies about once every 5 minutes
Irony

Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
675 - 03-19-2016, 01:56
Statement from a FOX News spokesperson:

“Donald Trump’s vitriolic attacks against Megyn Kelly and his extreme, sick obsession with her is beneath the dignity of a presidential candidate who wants to occupy the highest office in the land. Megyn is an exemplary journalist and one of the leading anchors in America — we’re extremely proud of her phenomenal work and continue to fully support her throughout every day of Trump’s endless barrage of crude and sexist verbal assaults. As the mother of three young children, with a successful law career and the second highest rated show in cable news, it’s especially deplorable for her to be repeatedly abused just for doing her job.”

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
676 - 03-19-2016, 02:23
Quote:
Still 5x less likely to lie than Hillary

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
677 - 03-19-2016, 03:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouge View Post
Statement from a FOX News spokesperson:

“Donald Trump’s vitriolic attacks against Megyn Kelly and his extreme, sick obsession with her is beneath the dignity of a presidential candidate who wants to occupy the highest office in the land. Megyn is an exemplary journalist and one of the leading anchors in America — we’re extremely proud of her phenomenal work and continue to fully support her throughout every day of Trump’s endless barrage of crude and sexist verbal assaults. As the mother of three young children, with a successful law career and the second highest rated show in cable news, it’s especially deplorable for her to be repeatedly abused just for doing her job.”
**** that ****

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
678 - 03-19-2016, 05:40
Quote:
um, trumps wants to ban radical islamic terrorists from entering the united states. he also lies about everything. if you sum up all his speeches, he lies about once every 5 minutes
fixed

the biggest lie is that any of this has any impact on who gets to be President.

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
679 - 03-19-2016, 05:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnPyro View Post
the let-me-speak-to-your-manager haircut is the culprit
transformation into Claire Underwood complete

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
680 - 03-19-2016, 05:59
Not at all. Claire Underwood is extremely graceful and well spoken.

Page 34 of 1252

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie