As bad as life in America is for the average working class person....

You still think Trump won. That's everything anyone needs to know about how tragically stupid you are.

and you think that britain would have been way better off depending on the EU to get everything they needed. you're dumb as fuck. and yeah, it might seem that way now since they were a part of that shit show for too long.

good thing you REALLY don't give a shit since you're going back to dubai

yea working class people have it so bad in America that they can afford $1000 phones every year, live in air conditioned houses, and have 2 cars per family.

I love this post, like this is a badge of honor

this would really pop off if you posted this while waiting in traffic on your phone

I'm genuinely interested in the opinions of how Europe should be organised for maximum economic benefit to all nations, from someone who has a "Trump won" sig. Clearly very astute on all things political and economic.

:rofl:

i personally liked the tucker andrew tate interview yesterday where tucker had some really good takes on tate being banned on everything because he has some anti leftist takes.

tucker didnt ask any questions or show anything about tate literally slapping his gfs or saying women are/should be property of men on camera. Thats some really good journalism!

and as post this i remember that there are alot of posters here who are just openly racist and i realize that theres a lot of you who agree. Great country tho

Last edited:
Brexit is the main reason UK is so fucked. And indicative of how catastrophically dim the average voter is here. Supply chains are fucked and energy costs off the scale. Many of the silly old cunts who voted Brexit for reasons of nostalgia without having the slightest clue what the real implications were, will die this winter because they can't afford to put the heating on.

the EU is why the uk is fucked

I’m a bit surprised you consider yourself working class Mitch. You usually look down on us as if we are beneath you.

I’m a bit surprised you consider yourself working class Mitch. You usually look down on us as if we are beneath you.

Juggs has got a "joke" for that.

And I wasn't necessarily saying I'm working class. If I was living here I'd be fine financially, But when everyone who is working class is as depressed as fuck, it rubs off on everything.

Edit: I just looked up couple of definitions of working class. I'm not, apparently.

Last edited:
Why do you think Briton is fucked then? Because it left the EU? Why is the rest of EU/Germany energy fucked? Because Briton left the EU? Why so fucked? Go sit in the shade of a wind turbine, eat a dead bird or two, and think about it while you change your money into Rubles.

Why do you think Briton is fucked then? Because it left the EU? Why is the rest of EU/Germany energy fucked? Because Briton left the EU? Why so fucked? Go sit in the shade of a wind turbine, eat a dead bird or two, and think about it while you change your money into Rubles.

You're deranged and senile and can't put a logical post together. Debating this with you would be like convincing Havax that Trump lost. Pointless.

And it's Britain FFS.

You want to elaborate on that, not clear what position you're taking there.

The EU is why the UK had to take on all those migrants that moved up out of the m.e. and N. africa. Thats why its fucked. Resources overrun and in about another generation or 2 the UK will be completely different than it is now. It will be a norther version of a m.e. shithole

The EU is why the UK had to take on all those migrants that moved up out of the m.e. and N. africa. Thats why its fucked. Resources overrun and in about another generation or 2 the UK will be completely different than it is now. It will be a norther version of a m.e. shithole

Thank you, I now am clear on what your position is. For a change it's "I'm just spouting any old bollocks that I know nothing about". Nothing to see here, move along.

Back