[Lord of the Rings] THE MESSAGE...

peNIS competing with NGFM with most time wasted on youtube videos made by idiots

how the fuck you spend more than 10 seconds listening to that fucking voice is baffling.

Its been very challenging to understand the timeline and overall show pace. We know there are 5 seasons…

some reviewers are freaking over the numenoreans already heading over… my “spoiler” predictions.

Don't want to reveal any 'spoilers' but Frodo get to Mt Doom in the end.
I think Sam throws Dumbledore in the lava.

Compared to House of the Dragons, where in the same 4 episodes there has been wars, murder, mayhem, incest and dragons.

i also much prefer watching a series about incest pedophile royals with bleached blonde hair and pet dragons

peNIS with another youtube classic

i pained through 2 minutes of that bullshit :lol:

Last edited:
GodModeSue
God Mode Sue exists purely to show up how pathetically weak the rest of the world is, and how badly they need his or her help. If there's anybody else that is even capable of standing up for themselves, they may lose their abilities for some reason when the character comes into the equation, or become completely incompetent, or both. They'll probably get captured or find something that they just can't handle. Then the God Mode Sue shows up, saves the day on his or her own at least twice as easily as they usually do when working as a team, and doesn't get his or her ass kicked at all. Then he or she stands around and wallows in their praise a bit.

God Mode Sue is so powerful because he or she often gets New Powers as the Plot Demands, and without any explanation or any of the normal limitations that a good writer will insert. In most balanced fiction, we generally know the hero's going to win, Downer Ending aside (Status Quo Is God, after all), but their abilities may fail them (or something like that) and so we watch to find out HOW they do it. God Mode Sue's powers never fail, nor is there any point where you think, "I KNOW the hero's gotta win, but how are they going to get out of this mess?" The plot and the fight is so blatantly biased towards the God Mode Sue that it becomes rather boring (and sometimes insulting).

It's worthy to note that there is a correlation between badass and this trope. A proper badass will frequently break the Willing Suspension of Disbelief, but they generally sell it through either Refuge in Audacity or just generally being convincing as something that could naturally come up with the character. However, they are still treated as normal characters by the plot and have to face potential repercussions to their actions like anybody else. God Mode Sue... doesn't
[...]

I think more people are watching people on YouTube ripping on this show than there are people watching the actual show. And I am sure a good chunk of the people sitting through the show are the people making the YT videos.

:lol:

they got caught deleting 5k 1-star reviews from the amazon site. they fixed it days later.

i wish i could talk to highschool pagy.
hey guy
did u know youll get to see numenorean soldiers on a giant 4k tv?
WOW! HOW BADASS ARE THEY?
they are a bunch of goofy hs kids
*GUNSHOT*

i wish i could talk to high school pagy and explain to him that his middle aged self would be tracking 1 star reviews on amazon for a series he's not gonna watch

nothing is as it should be

like nothing

this isnt “they changed too many things”

they changed everything

the fuck is this?

this is isildur? elendil? galadriel?

gil galad is a slimey cunt

Like the fuck is going on man :lol:

well, they did brag that this series would be the book Tolkien didn't write... they weren't kidding, and now we know why.

so far, the only thing they havent changed is the map.

and even then, they are teleporting all over the place like star trek

it sounds like it cannot be repaired through additional seasons. Guyladriel is beyond repair; the pathetic males are beyond repair; the story is being played out as if it were written by someone with ADHD; and it now appears that the 5 remaining people watching it that are not urnalists or YouTubbers are now all rooting for the trolls.

what an embarrassment.

galadriel…the graceful, beautiful virgin mary, born of a family destroyed by war, who left to create a peaceful kingdom of her own in this new land….

yeah shes shouting at someone threatening torture and genocide in plate armor

THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Back