did validuz really go to full sail university or is that a joke?

not defending anyone's actions. just tired of seeing this shit on here, day in, day out. the guy could be down on his luck, made some ho hum choices in his life, everyone does.

tribalhug.com

this

i feel bad for him. instead of taking ownership of bullshit in his own life he attributes his shortcomings to being poor when he was younger or not having everything paid fo him. he can't accept the fact that a lot of people share this type of upbringing and yet they are able to accomplish a shitload more than some bogus part-time 'job'.
i can just imagine how he behaves in a professional setting... aside from being completely stupid, he's way too confrontational and can't communicate like a human being without becoming agitated or entitled.

if i had someone like him on one of my projects i think i would last two days before tossing him off.

Last edited:
4got to shoutout to all the loser retard neckbeards in tw irc like alf almuktar taxi whoever else idk

i can just imagine how he behaves in a professional setting... aside from being completely stupid, he's way too confrontational and can't communicate like a human being without becoming agitated or entitled.

if i had someone like him on one of my projects i think i would last two days before tossing him off.

Shit like that gets tolerated if the person is sufficiently technically talented. I know plenty of super-talented, socially stupid developers and admins.

Back