RIP hfingers

sucks, as little as i knew the guy he deffinetly didnt deserve half the shit he went through.

id showen those finger photos to quite a few folk

yes it's for real. I played t2 with both howie (hfingers) and bulls.... still in shock about this. We had our annual LAN earlier this summer and fingers usually makes it out..but he didn't this year. He was always a blast to be around. Very very sad - i feel horrible for his ex-wife and daughter :(

Never seen the video before, but damn. You'd think life would have treated him better after doing something like that.

Sucks to lose another TeeDubber. :(

wasnt this the guy that posted the story of how he caught some kid from a burning building that he just happened to be walking by? seemed like a pretty nice guy from his posts on here, too bad he had to go.

wasnt this the guy that posted the story of how he caught some kid from a burning building that he just happened to be walking by? seemed like a pretty nice guy from his posts on here, too bad he had to go.

Yup, that's him. Howie always had a big heart and the suckiest luck of any human being ever...I wish I knew how/why they crashed.....

:bummer:

That's a lot of shit to go through. As bad as it sounds, death is probably a relief knowing what he's been going through recently.

:(

I'll have a :cheers: for you

wow, hero, junkie, insect induced amputee, crazy shit there

vgb Howard Fingers

Back