Name something you've done that others probally have not by RabbitRabbi - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Name something you've done that others probally have not
Page 6 of 14
Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
101 - 06-12-2009, 11:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
I ****ed two chicks on the Riverwalk in New Orleans one Mardi Gras while they were dressed in diapers and sucking on pacifiers haha

I flipped over in a pickup truck at about 60 mph and walked away without a scratch (wasnt driving)

I got tackled by like six cops once... after I wouldn't lay down in the dirt after some dumb**** cop thought I was a burglar walking down the side of my own house

12 years old, I jumped a creek in a 1974 Plymouth Duster running from the cops, after we borrowed/stole the car off the farm that I got exiled to one summer (not dukes of hazzard-style jumped a creek, it was tiny... but it was a creek)

I stuck my tongue in a guy's mouth in the middle of a club's dance floor once, thinking it was my girlfriend (long story... barf )

I'm 99.9 percent positive I've seen a ghost (like for real... not "hey I heard a creak in the floor, must be a ghost!", I mean like a for-real ghost)

I got drunk with Mickey Roarke

I got drunk with Stephen Spielberg

Jewel ground her ***** into my thigh and asked me to go home with her... and I turned her down cuz A) I didn't know who she was, and B) I was hung up and aggravated about my ex-girlfriend, who was also in the bar

I got my picture in the paper after wiping out an entire block full of stuff in a pretty bad drunk driving misadventure

I've been strip-searched

I sat in a real A-10 on a flight line

I got called a "ruffian" by Geraldo Rivera... back when he was on Channel 7 news in New York City... (me and my friends were heckling him while he was doing an on-the-scene broadcast, and he went to the cops and went "Officer... can you do something about those RUFFIANS??" We were calling each other "ruffians" for years afterwards, lulz)

Had a Heineken bottle broken across my face... and somehow only got bruised, not a scratch

That's all I can think of.
lol

Sponsored Links
Icey
VeteranX
Old
102 - 06-12-2009, 11:10

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
103 - 06-12-2009, 11:13

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
104 - 06-12-2009, 11:14
Jewel ground her ***** into my thigh and asked me to go home with her... and I turned her down cuz A) I didn't know who she was, and B) I was hung up and aggravated about my ex-girlfriend, who was also in the bar

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
105 - 06-12-2009, 11:15
can someone quote that and post a pic of taxi underneath plz

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
106 - 06-12-2009, 11:16
i got to walk around on the feild before the cincinnati reds played florida southern

griffey, larkin, sanders

i caught a bass with a birdnest and a hook with no bait

ive curled my own dick back and up into my own ass

Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
107 - 06-12-2009, 11:16
SuicideTaxi is such a ruffian LULZ

Diablo Escobar
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
108 - 06-12-2009, 11:22
am i the only one not buying that Jewel wanted to **** taxi?

that makes less than no sense

-=ROOSTER=-
VeteranX
Old
109 - 06-12-2009, 11:23
i have had 4 broken arms, all before i was 10 years old. jungle gyms is dangerous business lol

Icey
VeteranX
Old
110 - 06-12-2009, 11:24
Oh, I should have also added...

I watched Brett Favre play his last regular season home game as a Packer. About 60,000 other people did that too, but that was pretty awesome. Until Brett showed that he's really a teenage primadonna girl. Still, best wedding present ever; man I love my wife.

mstrike
VeteranXV
Old
111 - 06-12-2009, 11:25
Put a tampon in my ass.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
112 - 06-12-2009, 11:25
i once gave myself an enima and shot tennis ball sized turds into my own shoe

man i was constipated

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
113 - 06-12-2009, 11:25
come on someone has got to have a ****in picture of taxi handy

Icey
VeteranX
Old
114 - 06-12-2009, 11:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo Escobar View Post
am i the only one not buying that Jewel wanted to **** taxi?

that makes less than no sense
Obviously it never happened.

He also didn't mention how he blew a $1 million investment by HomeLan and ended up unemployed because he hosted warez on the WSBN servers. Oh snap! Restart the drama!

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
115 - 06-12-2009, 11:28

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
116 - 06-12-2009, 11:30
cmon not come on

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
117 - 06-12-2009, 11:30
cmon homie

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
118 - 06-12-2009, 11:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
it was funny because it built up you tard.

your story sucked.
Be careful dude... I play Diablo...

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
119 - 06-12-2009, 11:35
well i swom with pink dolphins in the amason-basin in bolivia..

i've touched and 'stroked' a wild alligator and a cayman

i once smoked ground up paracetamol (dunno if they have the same name in america-land but they are against headaches) and that **** gave me the nastyest nausia EVER.

i once accidentally snorted a line of crack (of which i thought it was cocaine) which hurt as ****.

i once threw my sigaret away (when i was still smoking) and it ended up standing straight up on the ground

i once pissed in a beerglass and a friend threw it off the balcony over everyone on the dancefloor in "da club" .. (long story)

i've seen that same friend put small stones in hix boxers, letting them partly into his ass (at least i believe he did since he is a crazy ****) and then see him sneak around through "da club" sneaky throwing them into girls their drinks (this guy is crazy believe me ) eventually he ended up walking around with some of those stones in his mouth.

i've seen a peruvian farmer trying to shove over 20 sheep in a small taxi which was hilarious

i've ended up in a whorehouse in peru (lima) while not knowing it was a whorehouse, ended up with a bunch of beautifull girls around me all amazed by the fact that they were all so 'into me' .. when i tried to kiss one she told me to pay, and instead of leaving i kept talking with her and tried to convince her to stop being a prostitute, which the pimps inside there didn't like and decided to chase us out with knifes :\

last new years eve i went to a party somewhere outside of amsterdam at this strange community place, where i walked out with a mate to take a piss outside in our lovely dutch grasslands, we looked to the right and there was this old hippy dude ****ing this young girl, we laughed at them, they looked at us and kept on ****ing which was funny and a bit strange lol

can't think of anything more atm but there should be more haha..

Last edited by sehvi; 06-12-2009 at 11:46..
Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
120 - 06-12-2009, 11:36
sigaret? seriously? sigaret?

Page 6 of 14

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Name something you've done that others probally have not

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
badmofo has a huge penis