[Fraggle] Please to be telling the story of how you saved the night in NYC

fraggle seriously threatened to beat me up several times.

Then he offered to pay to meet me at Foxwoods. Presumably so that he could fight me.

:lol:

didn't i already tell you that was me bit stealing from slotr? i know you have super kura memory and are just trolling me now. i'm really indifferent to you, but it would be cool if you stopped bitting 98% of the time and started posting normally like you used to 6 years ago.

didn't i already tell you that was me bit stealing from slotr? i know you have super kura memory and are just trolling me now. i'm really indifferent to you, but it would be cool if you stopped bitting 98% of the time and started posting normally like you used to 6 years ago.

apparently kura is afraid to drop out of character at this point because it will affect the way people on the internet look at him

or something

I also think it's funny that fraggle is pretending that he liked me six years ago (during the time that he was threatening to beat me up and getting very angry in threads) when my posting style has changed very little since then.

I wasn't very memorable, yet fraggle seems to know the exact moment that I became "gimmicky."

This statement seems to conflict with itself.

Of course, fraggle is just trolling because there is no difference in my posting style between now and then.

I also think it's funny that fraggle is pretending that he liked me six years ago (during the time that he was threatening to beat me up and getting very angry in threads) when my posting style has changed very little since then.

that's not true at all, you used to be just a normal sarcastic dude, now you're just trolling 24/7

Back