[RIP] Mangina 1985-2008

Are you guys that stupid?
Some of us know each other and actually give a shit when something good or bad happens.
You'd actually have to have experienced friendship for yourself for this to make any sense.

if someone i knew and cared about died, the last thing i would do is post about it.

But what if this person posted on Tribalwar and might have been known to people on these boards.

i still wouldnt post it, if i did i would have the expectation of a thread full of flaming.

It just serves no purpose, anybody who really needed to know would.

Here? Understood.
But I won't rip her for doing so.

When you die, and bofo invites us to piss on the grave, we'll be partying likes it's 1999.

I hope you guys do, i hope you rage out. Do lines off my gravestone, make a bong out of my skull, all that rad shit.

and i hope some of these prude bitches show off their tits for fucks sake

you'd have to pretty much be born yesterday to post something like this here and expect to not have people making insensitive comments.

i almost thought it was a joke when i got the facebook message. this is the first person i've met that has died (besides my grandma); this feels really weird.

this is really terrible, he was a pretty cool cat. i wish i had talked to him more recently. rip taylor

this is really terrible, he was a pretty cool cat. i wish i had talked to him more recently. rip taylor
seriously, he may not have offed himself if you and Kahula treated him like friends when he was alive instead of waiting until he died.

seriously, he may not have offed himself if you and Kahula treated him like friends when he was alive instead of waiting until he died.

uh stfu. i mean i dont really talk to people online consistently , we just sent each other random facebook msgs. he was on my counterstrike team and i met him at CPL a few years ago. it's a sad thing that he chose to kill himself but dont say retarded shit like 'if he just had a few more e-friends, all of his problems would've disappeared.' it's implying that he committed suicide for more superficial reasons.

Back