We need more of you to play battle dawn... teedub world takeover.

or at least we hope to..... much more detailed and flash based compared to tribalwars.....

our best Tribalwar nation state is in Siberia with a smaller one in eastern europe...

get in and message one of the several Tribalwar alliances....

and make sure you go to siberia and increase our power there and gain our protection...

shameless links...

http://bd1.battledawn.com/referx.php?serv=11&ref=2058

im ColonelMustard ingame...

email ColonelMustard for invite.

im game pic (yea the chatbar message is a joke from me)

soylent.jpg

Last edited:
Give me the name of the TW alliance cities/bases..I am just signed up and need to place my base

north eastern russia. there should be a TW 1, 2 or 3 tag over us.

Be sure to include TW in your name or some shit. we are having trouble with guys who aren't labeled getting cannibalized.

Join #battledawn on IRC and we'll point you in the right direction in terms of what to build and whatnot. We got a good circle of colonies going and as people build up more armies we'll be able to fuck more shit up. Lotsa targets within 12 ticks of us.

OK, so I am figuring this shit out...someone needs to invite me to teedub...seems that I am real close to a a few of ya...

north eastern russia. there should be a TW 1, 2 or 3 tag over us.

Be sure to include TW in your name or some shit. we are having trouble with guys who aren't labeled getting cannibalized.

yea... and scream at any random teedub player to get you to get in contact with that leader...

IT WOULD BE VERY WISE TO PUT TW IN YOUR NAME

Teedub in russia is nuclear weapon ready and very mean.

Back