[Official] Stanley Cup Playoffs and Predictions by Android1 - Page 14 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] Stanley Cup Playoffs and Predictions
Page 14 of 233
TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
261 - 04-15-2009, 12:18
Quote:
Injuries
LW Rene Bourque Ankle IR
D Mark Giordano Shoulder IR
D Dion Phaneuf Undisclosed Questionable
C Wayne Primeau Foot IR
D Robyn Regehr Lower body Questionable
LW Andre Roy Upper body IR
D Cory Sarich Foot Questionable
D Rhett Warrener Shoulder IR

Sponsored Links
Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
262 - 04-15-2009, 13:08
bourques back
dions back
sarich is probably back

downarmy
VeteranX
Old
263 - 04-15-2009, 13:12
go nucks!

HeLLrAiSr
VeteranXV
Old
264 - 04-15-2009, 13:19
GO devils :ZZZZZZZZZZ

Android1
VeteranXV
Old
265 - 04-15-2009, 13:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLLrAiSr View Post
GO devils :ZZZZZZZZZZ
devils goin down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msaEyi1dnkc

LOVE THIS COMMERCIAL

turdburgler
Veteran++
Old
266 - 04-15-2009, 13:34
damn exams

messing with my playoffs :/

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
267 - 04-15-2009, 14:26
lawl MacT was fired

turdburgler
Veteran++
Old
268 - 04-15-2009, 14:27
but i got a text message saying he was cool

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
269 - 04-15-2009, 15:27
reason #19672 why owners should shut the **** up and stay out of team management

hopefully burke has the actual autonomy he was promised

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
270 - 04-15-2009, 15:35
Finally MacT is gone. He tried to make Hemsky a ****ing checker. What the **** is that ****?

I don't think Burke will get as much autonomy as he hopes but he'll have more than others expect.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
271 - 04-15-2009, 15:45
i'm mixed about mact.

i think he was doing a decent job with the really ****ty roster that was given to him. the team also lost key pieces to injury almost every year he coached.

hemsky is the latest in a long line of players that are so inconsistent that it looks that they flat out don't give a **** about the team or winning. the king of the group being kovalev. if hemsky wasn't scoring, then he has to check... or sit on the bench. there isn't something implicitly wrong with trying to make your players complete at both ends of the ice. it's still something many players need, especially someone like spezza.

anyhow the oliers failed this season for a few reasons, most significant being their terrible depth chart. they were depending way too much on their sophomores and had no pieces in place to fill gaps caused by inconsistent play or injuries.

the trades at the end of the year were decent but kotalik will likely be gone and i bet they are really regretting losing pitkanen.

they will make a strong play for hossa

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
272 - 04-15-2009, 16:57
MacT lost the lockerroom. People stopped playing for him. Hemsky did get in a slump but you can't expect him to keep putting up numbers while he never knows who his linemates will be that night because MacT juggles **** around so much. He also doesn't have a real first line center. Horcoff is at best a second line center.

I don't think they will miss Pitkanen as much as they do Lupul and Smyth. Pitkanen just didn't want to be a team player. Faking injuries, being soft in his own zone. He just wasn't a good fit. Lupul had an off year and then rebounded in Philly. Out of all the players gone, I think Pronger will be missed the most. He was a huge physical presense and could play over 30 minutes every game. I hate him for cheating on his wife and then her demanding a trade while he made it public.

They did rely way to much on their sophomores, but they also put it on themselves. Those 3 forwards wouldn't be that great of checkers so they had to be a stopgap between the first line and the checking line and the Oilers for some reason wanted 2 checking lines which was retarded.

I would love to see Kotalik resign. He and Hemsky work well together especially since they have chemistry at the international level. I don't think they'll go after Hossa again. They can't afford to with the high price of our backend. They need to get rid of a high priced defenseman before going after a top6 forward.

bonepuppet
VeteranXX
Old
273 - 04-15-2009, 17:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
MacT lost the lockerroom. People stopped playing for him. Hemsky did get in a slump but you can't expect him to keep putting up numbers while he never knows who his linemates will be that night because MacT juggles **** around so much. He also doesn't have a real first line center. Horcoff is at best a second line center.

I don't think they will miss Pitkanen as much as they do Lupul and Smyth. Pitkanen just didn't want to be a team player. Faking injuries, being soft in his own zone. He just wasn't a good fit. Lupul had an off year and then rebounded in Philly. Out of all the players gone, I think Pronger will be missed the most. He was a huge physical presense and could play over 30 minutes every game. I hate him for cheating on his wife and then her demanding a trade while he made it public.

They did rely way to much on their sophomores, but they also put it on themselves. Those 3 forwards wouldn't be that great of checkers so they had to be a stopgap between the first line and the checking line and the Oilers for some reason wanted 2 checking lines which was retarded.

I would love to see Kotalik resign. He and Hemsky work well together especially since they have chemistry at the international level. I don't think they'll go after Hossa again. They can't afford to with the high price of our backend. They need to get rid of a high priced defenseman before going after a top6 forward.
you could be the new gm and head coach

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
274 - 04-15-2009, 17:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonepuppet View Post
you could be the new gm and head coach
Brilliant idea!

Android1
VeteranXV
Old
275 - 04-15-2009, 17:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
Brilliant idea!

turdburgler
Veteran++
Old
276 - 04-15-2009, 17:33
How does Kevin Lowe still have a job

2bad4u
VeteranXX
Old
277 - 04-15-2009, 17:51
Woohoo only 1 hour to go

Android1
VeteranXV
Old
278 - 04-15-2009, 18:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bad4u View Post
Woohoo only 1 hour to go

so ****ing excited

Midnj
VeteranXX
Old
279 - 04-15-2009, 18:03
LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Android1
VeteranXV
Old
280 - 04-15-2009, 19:03
GAME TIME NUKKAS!!!!!!!

LETS GO PENS

Page 14 of 233

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] Stanley Cup Playoffs and Predictions

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
badmofo has a huge penis , big as this thread?