[Official] Stanley Cup Playoffs and Predictions

:lol: so true geoff

sup canuck :)

my team sucked it up down the stretch...fucking goalies :(

phaneuf is a good d man, people just him way to much credit. some people are at least noticing his lack of D with this down year he is having.

the amount of times I have seen him fuck up on a pinch, or go for a massive hit and fuck up, is ridiculous

regehr is the real D on calgary

ugliest man alive??

ovechkin1.jpg

Haha, this is true. Personally, my favorite playoff beard is Sid the kid.

:lol: so true. at least he gives it a good effort and goes without shaving like any hockey player in the playoffs should do. he prolly gets so much shit from his teammates. i think i could have grown a better beard when i was 17 tho lol.

my team sucked it up down the stretch...fucking goalies :(

phaneuf is a good d man, people just him way to much credit. some people are at least noticing his lack of D with this down year he is having.

the amount of times I have seen him fuck up on a pinch, or go for a massive hit and fuck up, is ridiculous

regehr is the real D on calgary

im not very excited to see how the flames are going to do without sarich regehr and giordano in the lineup 1st round :(

im not very excited to see how the flames are going to do without sarich regehr and giordano in the lineup 1st round :(

yah, prolly not too well...chicago is playing really good hockey right now too. if the hawks goalies can play well i think they should win. ive also heard that rene bourque will be back for the first round. should help the flames out quite a bit.

Back