H4y guyz! Let's all vote OBAMA!

I don't know why you'd advocate paying $6 over $5.75, regardless.

Its actually a 18.4 cent tax, so you would be paying 5.81 for a couple months, till it goes away and the problem remains that we need to find alternate fuels for our vehicles.

I don't know why you'd advocate an 18.4 cent reduction for a couple months and a return to the same old problems, when hydrogen fuel cell vehicles are already on the road where the infrastructure permits. Shit, if anything we should add another 18 cents on the gas tax and pay for hydrogen fuel pump installation.

well we should definately not put any more money into development of hydrogen vehicles. lets wait until the very last drop of oil is wrung out of the dirt.

You still don't even get my simple argument. I'm not against alternative energy, and neither is mccain. I simply want to solve two problems at once. And hey - if one doesn't work out, entirely possible - we still got the other and we're not SCREWED.

solve two problems at once? This administration can't solve them one at a time, wtf makes you think they can solve two at once?

He's about as GOP as one can possibly be. I really find it hard to believe that mccain would suddenly head this ship in a new direction. And quite honestly, even if he were the lead candidate in the Free Pussy For Everybody party, I still wouldn't elect him because he acts like he barely has a faint idea of the political or social climate of the world at any given time.

don't get mad because you made a poor choice to give your vote to..and are determined to do the same.

You know they say that doing the same thing and expecting a different result is the first sign of insanity...or retardation

Well hey, IC, that's fine. If you think its an environmental issue, go for it.

I just don't want to hear this crap about obama reducing gas prices. He wants to get us off gas entirely, which is totally fine - itl just take forever. But electing this guy won't take oil down 20 bucks a barrel. Hes doing nothing to reduce the price of oil, hes doing everything to get us off oil entirely. Mccain wants to do both.

Well Triple it isn't about the environment so much as not making us such fucking gluttons of the worlds resources. The environmental friendliness is just an added bonus...as the jobs and companies the endeavors will produce are also a positive.

oh yeah Triple, how haven't the republicans fuck this nation in the ass?

Back