who sits so far back on the toilet seat they poop on it??

Fancy Cat

Contributor
Veteran XX
what the fuck

i have never seen this phenominon before until now, here at work

someone is a perpetual seat defiler

wipe that shit off you nasty fuck

why does someone sit so far back on the toilet they poop on it? is their asshole located on their back? what the fuck

Thats pretty fucked up. I know a family of people that literally use 3/4 rolls of TP and clog any toilet they shit on.

I have made this mistake a time or two.. But I always wiped up my shit, and learned to re-position my butthole to not poop on the seat. I think my butthole may be angled out of me different than most people.

I have made this mistake a time or two.. But I always wiped up my shit, and learned to re-position my butthole to not poop on the seat. I think my butthole may be angled out of me different than most people.

are you a 500lb morbidly obese man or what? How the hell do u sit with your asshole on the back of the seat?

i dont know about you guys but the distance from my penis to asshole is not bigger than the toilet seat

Some people lean forward and the angle makes 'em shit on the seat, they're not sitting with their anus directly above it. I've seen this happen to a drunk, it's revolting

Back